Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else think McDonalds new "urban look" commercials are incredibly racist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i saw the ad again.

forgot that you could tell who the slants were because they were wearing typical asian clothes, namely kimonos, which everyone always wears because it's so damn comfortable.
    B♭3

Comment

the ad was started by Munich advertisers... blame the Germans...
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

so instead of american honkies in suits not knowing anything about what they're trying to sell, it's germans?

no wonder the ad is so ass-bad.
        B♭3

Comment

Q Cubed:

don't you know? germans are to blame for everything...

and come on... imagine middle aged german men trying to be 'hip'. thats some scary ****
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Never saw the ad, but I just watched it through Tass' link, and I must say "Thanks for wasting my time!!!"
            Monkey!!!

Comment

I like McDonald's food.
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
                I really should try that, but I love the Simpsons too much. And my parents love Law and Order, Law and Order SVU, Law and Order Criminal Intent, Law and Order Crime and Punishment, Law and Order Return of the Jedi, Law and Order The Lost World, Law and Order: An International Affair, etc. too much. Also CSI and clones.

edit: was an X-post with post above me.
                That's what the internet is for, silly.

I haven't watched TV in years, but I've watched Farscape in it's entirety, and have checked out a few other shows by downloading them. There are no commercials and you can watch the show on your own time.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                  For those who want to view this massive one-minute monstrosity:

Scroll down until you see the "hip" guy with the hair and click. But be warned...It's incredibly bad.
                  Are they trying to target the same demographic that trashes and burns McDonalds?
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

French farmers?
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                    X