America == Evil
    President of America == Evil
    Theodore Roosevelt == Evil
    Theodore Bear == Evil
    Teddy Bear == Evil

Bingo.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• The solution seems simple to me . If organised religions can bash atheists , than atheists should be allowed to equally bash orgainsed religion .

Comment

• Every time I see this thread, I read the title as "Atheists Offered teddy bears".
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Well, that would make the world a better place, after all...
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Maybe we should let those atheists who would like to receive teddy bears come forward and list their names and addresses here, and then we can see if we can spring for some nice cuddly little stuffed bears for them.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by aneeshm
              The solution seems simple to me . If organised religions can bash atheists , than atheists should be allowed to equally bash orgainsed religion .
              Are you a DL? Settler and a troll, so I'd bet yes.

Organised religion is NOT bashing atheists. I, an atheist, a few other atheists, and a few moderate religious people are bashing INTOLERANT atheists, moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by St Leo
                Capitalism == Evil
                America == Evil
                President of America == Evil
                Theodore Roosevelt == Evil
                Theodore Bear == Evil
                Teddy Bear == Evil

Bingo.
                Theodore Roosevelt was not a hard-core capitalist, so your joke goes down the drain.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• No, but he was president, which is related to america, and america is related to capitalism.

Keep up man.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun
                    Theodore Roosevelt was not a hard-core capitalist, so your joke goes down the drain.
                    It was still funny

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                      No, but he was president, which is related to america, and america is related to capitalism.

Keep up man.
                      He was an American president?? Wow -- I didn't know that.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• The premise of the joke is that each item is similar to the item on the line preceding it. So it does not require Roosevelt to be a capitalist any more than it requires America to be a teddy bear

Comment

• Exactly Gibsie.

Come on MrFun, don't embarass us in front of the Athiests.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• BTW, which religion do teddy bears represent? Native American Animism?
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Here's the version of this story that relates to Nevada.

They are removing crosses because crosses offend people.

Comment

• Good, Christians suck. They should all burn in the firey pits of hell for ignoring the Lor'ds commandment not to eat shrimp.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X