0.00%
    Heat
    2.94%
    The Devil's Advocate
    11.76%
    Cruising
    0.00%
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I have to decide between Serpico and Scent of A Woman.
    Give me a minute.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Personally, I can't vote.. because I can't pick one of these great performances that would rise above the rest. I know I left many movies out of this poll, but these are the only ones I have seen that I can remember, and that I really really liked. No I didn't like sim0ne or gigli. But these are masterpieces.. I might go between scarface and serpico, but I'm really undecided.

.. so if I left out some of your favourites, feel free to add them..
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I think he is an awesome performer..

I enjoyed many of the movies listed..

Heat was great

Devils Advocate was also!

Godfather 1,II & III had outstanding performances, perhaps with II getting a slight nod from me!

Serpico was awesome!

Scarface he did a great job as a Cuban Villian...although I feel sorry for people thinking many Cuban Refugees were his sort..for every race has scum..not just the Cubans and the Boat People...

to quote Tony Montana.."I am a Poleitical Refugeeeeeeeeee" (or something to that effect)

I simply thought he led a good movie to great movie in Donnie Brasco...

Peace

Grandpa Troll
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

no banana option?

and where is "The Recruit"?

Comment

skywalker, didn't belong to one of my favourites . Feel free to give your voice to it though..

Troll, Scarface was just on TV here.. I loved when he was in restaurant and they really made a scene with his wife, telling each other what they are and what they do, people were just sitting quiet.. and then when Tony got up and left, obviously toxicated he made a speech.. just rambligns, telling how good he is and how everyone else sucks and then he said and I quote "I always tell the truth. Even when I'm lying, I'm telling the truth!". Awesome .
            In da butt.

Comment

I liked the ending of scarface..
              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

I think I've only seen half of those (haven't seen Godfather ), or maybe it's been so long I can't remember. In any case, it's been way too long since I watched a good Pacino movie.

But Scent of a Woman gets my vote. Excellent movie.
                Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Never seen Godfather? It's not in the book, but I think that qualifies as a SIN!

Interesting battle is between Al Pacino and Robert De Niro.. Like them both very much, both in great movies.. I never can figure who is better. And to limit it down, who is better in mafia movies? Undecided!
                  In da butt.

Comment

Haven't seen all of those films but I would pick Scarface.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      skywalker, didn't belong to one of my favourites . Feel free to give your voice to it though..

Troll, Scarface was just on TV here.. I loved when he was in restaurant and they really made a scene with his wife, telling each other what they are and what they do, people were just sitting quiet.. and then when Tony got up and left, obviously toxicated he made a speech.. just rambligns, telling how good he is and how everyone else sucks and then he said and I quote "I always tell the truth. Even when I'm lying, I'm telling the truth!". Awesome .
                      "Yeah Im a real bad guy. You wanna bad guy!? Look at me, I'm the bad guy! You need me so you can say 'look, look how good I am!'" Or something like that.....
                      Pentagenesis for Civ III
                      Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
                      Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

NeOmega, exactly ... 'You need me, because you are all failures! You don't have the balls to be what you want to be, so you point at me 'there goes the bad guy' '... it's excellent. If you want to make a drunken scene.. that's how you do it
                        In da butt.

Comment

Anyway, I don't knwo about the Heat though.. It was a good one but I don't know if it stands out. But it had the BEST city fighting scene EVER. The one where they come out of the bank that they just robbed, and the cops are going to catch them, and they open fire.. it was excellent scene. They did a great job and used something more realistic ways of actually doing it, controlled fire, backing down in controlled manner, always firing and never really turning your back, everyone working as a team and then splitting up.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Godfather 1,II & III had outstanding performances, perhaps with II getting a slight nod from me!
                            Godfather III SUCKED SO MUCH I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE!!!!!!!

But the first two are great movies

Comment

I went with scarface.

but my favourite character of his is in the Devils Advocate. Hey, a devil worshipper like has to love that movie. If it didn't have Keanu in it, it might be the best movie ever

Comment

Working...
                              X