Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one disappoited by iTunes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloaded all 19MB of itunes s/w. "Error 1607" on the install. Nice beta testing there Mr. Jobs.

Comment

I know a few old-time dedicated and fanatical Mac users who have, as of recently, started to dislike Apple. And they are drifting to a PC with a Windows OS.

Maybe Steve Jobs doesn't want Apple to exist anymore?

Or Maybe AOL bought Apple secretly.

Apple
      Last edited by FrostyBoy; October 27, 2003, 18:50.
      be free

Comment

I think I'll pass. Call me old fashioned, but if I want music, I will either download it or buy it in hard format.
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by gunkulator
          Downloaded all 19MB of itunes s/w. "Error 1607" on the install. Nice beta testing there Mr. Jobs.
          What version of Win are you using, I've heard there's some Win 2k issues that were recently patched...

I know a few old-time dedicated and fanatical Mac users who have, as of recently, started to dislike Apple. And they are drifting to a PC with a Windows OS.
          /me shrugs.

And hard-core Windows users switch to Mac. People switch, it's not that hard nor big of a deal.
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

And hard-core Windows users switch to Mac. People switch, it's not that hard nor big of a deal.

of course it is! windows switchers going to mac are moving to a superior platform which will give then bountiful joys! the mac switchers, well, apple lovers don't tend to talk about them.

B♭3

Comment

Pass me back my kidney and a suture kit
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                the mac switchers, well, apple lovers don't tend to talk about them.
                That's because they don't want to reinforce the Mac Inferiority Complex
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

shh! they might hear you!
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash

What version of Win are you using, I've heard there's some Win 2k issues that were recently patched...
                    An HP Pentium4 1.8Ghz running Win XP. Updated with latest patches back in August. Hardly an oddball platform. First time I've ever seen such an obscure error message during an install on this machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                      shh! they might hear you!
                      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                      X