This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have no comment
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• oh, please. it's not like they frequent this dump. c'mon. out with it... and next time i'm in Austin, you and i are going out carousing. period.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• this is my ex. hehe, if she figures out I posted this on the internet she will castrate me. (we're still good friends)

[removed for fear of death]
        Last edited by Space05us; November 3, 2003, 23:46.

Comment

• damn i am away for 2 days and look what you have posted here
          Bunnies!
          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• PRETTY

Comment

• wow that pic. with the shades and the rock hand it so totally the best one...(the picture that is) and the brazil/berkely chick is the hottest
              Bunnies!
              Welcome to the DBTSverse!
              God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
              'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• cute. it looks like i'll be spending some 'quality time' with alison next week. i was hoping to make it there this week, but i have no clean clothes after wednesday. so i'll have to do laundry this week, and a booty call next week.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I should surf the internet more.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

• sb: i should be back down before too long. I was there for halloween and wrecked my car, so it is getting fixed there...
                    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• this town is too small

my other ex, the one before the first I posted. Shes my sister friend so we have a picture of her on our computer.

[removed]
                      Last edited by Space05us; November 3, 2003, 23:49.

Comment

• That one scares me

Don't you have qualms about sharing pictures of actual girlfriends online, past or present?

Comment

• internet girlfriends...

pathetic

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• internet girlfriends...
                            nope, true girlfriends, i got to hold them in my arms and everything

Comment

• Well MRT I have two specific projects in Seattle, actually!

Perhaps I can stay at your place while working those out and you can have the one not to my tastes?

Comment

• That one scares me

Don't you have qualms about sharing pictures of actual girlfriends online, past or present?
                                not really. chances are you'll never see them in real life

Comment

Working...
                                X