Clear All

• a
    WHOLE
    LOT
    ****ING
    CLOSER.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Brazil? says berkley on her shorts, get her to take them off so we can take a closer look.

Comment

• dude. that my freind is a sham. brazil or no brazil.

"she's skinny and so am i:" she looks good on her knees. **evil grin**

beautiful. i take back what i said about her earlier. take the time to get to know her as a person, and introduce her to mom.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• where are you pulling all these pictures of these charming young ladies from?

Comment

• well I like girls on their knees. post more of those pictures

Comment

• A SHAM? Dude WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

She's not only gorgeous, she's brilliant and kind! As for the skinny one, she's a blast and I will see her spring as a friend, but she's engaged and I just wanted to tease you guys

Comment

• btw, someone else has to start helping out sharing projects

Comment

• girls don't send me pictures of themselves naked in their room for some reason.

Comment

• sharing projects? i've been sharing... just nothing has happened in the last week or so. what we should do, though is do a tag-team type thing. **grin**

nothing like the 'ol good cop/bad cop routine.

Comment

• sb and zylka, you guys should share your chat logs with us so we may learn from you and then go out and bring back pictures!

Comment

• sorry, bub. my chatlogs are classified. i certainly couldn't post at least 97% of them here.

Comment

• okay zylka, where are you finding these girls?!
                          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• yeah!

wait.
                            you don't need any help, mister poopie-pants.

Comment

• lol...the more the marrier who knows when i'll end up in philly or canada or some other god awful place and need a girl to keep me company
                              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• hmm... there is truth to what this man says. personally, i'd like to have four, maybe five girls in heavy rotation.

Comment

Working...
                                X