I do not believe it..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi ,

héhéh , the EU has a new guideline from today , ......

no more spam , no more unwanted emails , ......

have a nice day
    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Anybody else seen the Napster ads lately? Are we cool to download with impunity again, or are FBI helis going to land on my lawn once I get that latest Britney Spears/Metallica/Madonna joint?
      -30-

Comment

The last time I encountered gator I wasn't offered the option of refusing it. I tried to make it go away, but it refused and downloaded itself anyway. I don't see how that differs from spyware.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
          Anybody else seen the Napster ads lately? Are we cool to download with impunity again, or are FBI helis going to land on my lawn once I get that latest Britney Spears/Metallica/Madonna joint?
          No, Napster is now firmly the cheap, slutty b*tch of the Recording Industry. I forget which companies are participating, but only the songs they want to give are available...for a nominal fee...
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
            The last time I encountered gator I wasn't offered the option of refusing it. I tried to make it go away, but it refused and downloaded itself anyway. I don't see how that differs from spyware.
            I'm assuming it came in the form of a popup: If you're faced with that kind of situation, ctrl-alt-delete should give you the Task Manager (assuming you use Win98 or XP). "End Process" any instances of IEXPLORE.EXE should get it to knock that sh*t off for that session, otherwise reboot the computer.

I haven't been faced with Gator, that I recall, but I've been attacked by similar disruptive pushes from things trying to install themselves and refusing to take "F*CK OFF!!!" for an answer.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs
              I'm assuming it came in the form of a popup: If you're faced with that kind of situation, ctrl-alt-delete should give you the Task Manager (assuming you use Win98 or XP). "End Process" any instances of IEXPLORE.EXE should get it to knock that sh*t off for that session, otherwise reboot the computer.
              He should be able to find the download process and zap it.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
              X