No announcement yet.

dc poly meet this semester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the proposed date and time for this one?
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I don't know. I should be all Friday. What time would be good for you guys?
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

so we are looking at 3 (?) different meets

one for the 28th

proposed attendees : myself, shi, TCO, ?

time : early evening will be best for me

place : arround Rockville? or on the red line, I have a doctor appointment near there at 1 pm

one for the 6th (5th)

proposed attendees : Horse, DanS, TimexWatch, myself, ?

place: Adam's Morgon or Dupont Circle or some other DownTown place

one for the 14th

proposed attendees : myself, others?

proposed place : someone's domocile (mine, Adam Smiths, DanSs, ect)

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

The 14th I should be able to come as well, I can volunteer my car for the Friday meet and I should also be able to volunteer it for 14th meet. So I should be able to give rides to people who need it.

Comment

sadly DC tends to be just out of my reach. It's tough to work out the transportation for these things on my end. If, God forbid, you're ever unfortunate enough to be in the Philadelphia-Wilmington area, I'll be there!
            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

Originally posted by orange
              sadly DC tends to be just out of my reach. It's tough to work out the transportation for these things on my end. If, God forbid, you're ever unfortunate enough to be in the Philadelphia-Wilmington area, I'll be there!
              Bah, excuses, excuses. We had someone there from New Jersey!!! GP has offered to pay for your fare before, and depending on the time of our meeting I may be able to pick you up.

You need to shape up and actually go to one of these meetings.

Comment

Bah, excuses, excuses. We had someone there from New Jersey!!! GP has offered to pay for your fare before, and depending on the time of our meeting I may be able to pick you up.
                Like I said, I didn't realize that GP had offered to pay my fare before. Even still, I think I'd feel pretty awful for that. But hey, if you really want to drive across the state to pick me up, I'm all for it!

You need to shape up and actually go to one of these meetings.
                Believe me, I really want to. Especially with a great group like you guys. I just always feel like it's too complicated to work out. AIM is "OrangeSfwr" if you are serious about the ride. I'm about 35 minutes outside of Philadelphia whether I'm at Uni (Newark DE) or home (Harleysville, PA)

Comment

Newark would probably be fine, but I assume you'll be home for Thanksgiving, and Halreysville is a little far out though , and gas considered the price of driving there and back 4 times(picking you up, driving you back to the meet, driving you home, driving back to my home) may be more then the cost of fare, so in that case if anyone is still generous enough to pay for you getting to DC you ought not to feel awful and accept...

Perhaps if orange couldn't afford a whole ticket to DC people could chip in?

Comment

oh i see, you'd be coming from Washington and then driving back. Again, if you're up for that great, but I don't want to put anyone out. And if that were the case I'd certainly pay you for gas.

Well, first let's see when the meets are. My T-giving break is Thursday morning to Sunday night. Is one of the meets scheduled for then?

Comment

What I was saying is that if anyone is willing to pay for busfare again, or if you could afford it yourself maybe it would be best coming from that far up in PA to take a bus?

Comment

go price the bus ticket orange.

Comment

13th not the 14th
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

13th could work for me

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

What I was saying is that if anyone is willing to pay for busfare again, or if you could afford it yourself maybe it would be best coming from that far up in PA to take a bus?
                              If it's Dec. 13th I'll be in Newark, not PA.

Comment

13th depending on exam schedule I might be in Pittsburgh.

Comment

Working...
                                X