dc poly meet this semester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's cool

I was figuring we wouldn't go to a bar anyway (restaurante or bar and grill would probably be fine)

Jon Miller
    (if Shi can come he would be under 21 also)
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Let's meet at Adam Smith's place so that the children can drink.

Comment

I'd offer my place (I live a stonesthrow away from the Whitehouse and Georgetown), but my three roomates don't like my girlfriend coming over, much less people I talk to online.

There are a few nice pubs that can serve burgers/fries around campus. A possibility might be a Bertuccis or some other place that can accomodate an indeterminate number of people.

You can browsethe Washington Post's NW Restaurants or cut to the chase and look at the cheap eats in Northwest DC to find a place to eat. Southeast is allright to, depending on the area.

I'll be up for at least a short dinner up until the roughly the 17th of December.

I'm not quite 21, but my ID says I'm 22
        If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

horse will be here 29th-7th

myabe we can have a meet for than?

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
            well

so far I am thinking the 14th

how is that for eveyone?

anybody want to volunteer places? (not others places )

Jon Miller
            (as far as it goes I can see if my place would be ok (talk to roomates, plan on cleaning up), I could probably even feed a number but it would be spagheti or pizza)
            Dec. 14 probably would actually work for me, thats squeezed in right after Winter Break beings and right before I leave on vacation.
            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I know others have read this

we are looking at a 6th meet up with AH

and maybe a 14th meetup to try and include everyone

Jon /miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

so how is the 6th looking for everyone?

when/where/whatever?

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Why on a Sunday? That leaves so little time to get back home, if you're thinking aout coming from afar.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

We'll see about the 6th. Both DanS and I are extremely close, so it would be easier to meet him than it would be for you guys. Maybe an impromteau meeting before then for all the District-ites?
                    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

sat could work fine for me also

I actually have little to do that week( so would be up for omst anything (just have a 40 minute metro ride)

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I'm out of town for most of the next week, and wont be easy to get on line. Let me know what's up and I can PM contact info next monday at the latest.
                        Old posters never die.
                        They j.u.s.t..f..a..d..e...a...w...a...y....

Comment

Are we doing anything over thanksgiving?

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                            Are we doing anything over thanksgiving?
                            I guess I shouldn't have made my post for an east-coast meet at 4:30 AM. I will be free Wednesday, Thursday Late Night, Friday, and Saturday Late Night. Jon Miller said Saturday would work for him.

6th I sadly would not be able to do as I will be in Pittsburgh at the time.
                            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I have a first date at lunchtime on Saturday. Should I bring her?

Comment

friday would probably workf or me also

Jon Miller
                                (would suggest not bringing first dates)
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X