No announcement yet.

uncircumcision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncut looks like it's wearing a really unfashionable turtleneck sweater.
    -30-

Comment

have a more intense orgasm

Its not the destination, its the journey thats important. And Im sure I have more fun on the journey.

Im completly on board about the longer=better orgasm thing but there are many other ways to go about it. Lube, condoms, tantra (?). You get the idea.
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
        Uncut looks like it's wearing a really unfashionable turtleneck sweater.

Its not the destination, its the journey thats important. And Im sure I have more fun on the journey
        don't be so sure. Seriously, while not getting into detail, I think that this isn't necessarily so. It depends on the way you... n/m.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Come on Az, speak up. Youve got me curious now.

The first time I started thinking about the journey thing was when I heard the french word for orgasm meant 'little death'.

Whether thats true or not doesnt matter so much. I gain a lot more pleasure from the 1/2-1 hour I spend rolling around in bed with my girlfriend than the pleasure I get from an all to brief orgasm. Plus she gets a lot more out of it.

If you could only have one, would you choose orgasms without sex, or sex without orgasms?

I know it sounds a no brainer, but 30 seconds versus 30 minutes means I choose the second.

Comment

that's a difficult choice.

What I am talking about, Snotty, that it doesn't get desensitized, the supposed problem is the fact that with a foreskin, what actually rubs the head is the foreskin itself, well, at least a large part of the rubbing process. After sircumcision, what rubs the head is the wall ( for a lack of a better word ) of the vagina. This sensation has quite the diffrent texture. HOWEVER, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's less fun. Also, I would like to mention all forms of non-vaginal sex, that get a major boost when uncut.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

I guess there is truly only one way to know, and Im not man enough to have the snip and find out!

Im not quite sure what you mean about foreskin rubbing, My foreskin fully retracts when erect, so it doesnt interfere in sex.

Man, this isnt the best discussion to be having the day after I introduce my girlfriend to poly

Comment

Well, even though it is retracted, it's still there.

I, obviously, don't know it from experience, either, it's just somethig I read a few times in the newspapers.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Just chop the whole damn thing off. Your life will be so much simpler and you won't be a nuisance to others.
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

And you won't catch STDs.

Comment

I just think of Maggie thatcher. Just as effective, and slightly less painful.

LESS painful?
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

This question may push the tone of the thread over the acceptability line but um......how does a cut guy....err....
                        ****? There's no, ogodwhatstheword, mobility of skin. I've hard cut boyfriends before and when that's come up, I've just gotten confused and skipped right to the oral sex.
                        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Starchild, the **** can either be f*** or w***, I'll assume you mean the later. The sensation comes from the movement of the fingers on the glans.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Oh.

Doesn't sound as fun as being a City Banker with a foreskin.
                            Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                            -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                              that's a difficult choice.

What I am talking about, Snotty, that it doesn't get desensitized, the supposed problem is the fact that with a foreskin, what actually rubs the head is the foreskin itself, well, at least a large part of the rubbing process. After sircumcision, what rubs the head is the wall ( for a lack of a better word ) of the vagina. This sensation has quite the diffrent texture. HOWEVER, it doesn't necessarily mean that it's less fun. Also, I would like to mention all forms of non-vaginal sex, that get a major boost when uncut.
                              You seem to have a fundamental misunderstand with how being uncut works.

When you're not circumcized, you can retract the foreskin so the head rubs the "wall" of the vagina, or you can pull it forward to have another layer in between to desensitize it, much like you would experience with all those dead nerve endings in a circumcized penis all the time.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                                Oh.

Doesn't sound as fun as being a City Banker with a foreskin.
                                I really don't know how they do it, it really restricts how much fun you can have by yourself.

Which was the whole point of circumcision, after all.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X