uncircumcision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uncircumcision

recently my best freind has gotten involved with some of his freinds who are the leaders and members of a no circumcision group

recently what he has been talking about is regrowing the foreskin

we have been discussing this, and I am wondering what apolyton knows about this (I can understand people who are against circumcision, these people seem a little extreme though)

basically they go about and stretch the the area the foreskin got cut at, until they have a new sheaf of skin

there is suppose to be a lot of good reasons to do this

it is suppose to enhance pleasure for the dude
    enhance pleasure for the chick
    and help the dude to last longer

what do people know about this?

Jon Miller
    (also, apparently this time the also talked about transexuals and hermaphrodites, apparently 1 in 50 babies are suppose to have some level of mixed genitalia and 1 in 2000 is suppose to be a full on hermaphrodite)
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

it is suppose to enhance pleasure for the dude
    enhance pleasure for the chick
    and help the dude to last longer

Wouldn't 1 and 3 usually be mutually exclusive?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

that is what I thought

but he ahd been at this meeting all day, and seemed to just say what they said at the meeting

(apparently something to do with different types of feeling or some such, like it would feel better but not cause ejaculation to have the head rubbing against the sheaf (I wasn't aware this was the case with uncircumcised dudes))

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

They are distinctly different nerves. It feels better in the time before climax, but doesn't make it come any sooner, pun totally intended.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

also, I guess there is a question to

would you go and use devises (like weights and the like) to pull your skin and make a new foreskin for yourself?

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

That sounds more painful than anything else.

If people are serious about it, there are surgeries to restore it.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

that makes a lot more sense to me

I think that these people are a little loony (the dude who is doing it talks about it all the time (his freinds make up most the rest of the group here in UMD))

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Comment

I'm pretty sure that they use some of those techniques

since they are pretty into it

I must admit that I was not paying much attention to the techniques ised

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Of course, you could simply come to the conclusion that what's done is done and learn to use what you've already got.
                    -30-

Comment

I love people who base their entire beliefs on what they hear in a meeting.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

WTH?

Does anyone really care about it that much?
                          "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                          "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                          "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

If your cut then you stay cut. There's no going back.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

with stem cells im regrowing my foreskin in a petri dish!
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X