No announcement yet.

Wow, the death of an Amsterdam burglar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps the man didn't call for help because he sustained some head trauma and couldn't.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      Some aquaintences of mine were partying naked on a roof of an apartment. They got terrible drunk and two of them (man and woman) fell into the space between buildings and got wedged in. The fire department had to come and pull them out. I lost any respect I had for him as he was telling me the story.
      There's a great line from the movie Mallrats that I'd love to throw in here but decorum prohibits me from doing so...

And this burgler story reminds me of an old Gahan Wilson cartoon where some people are having an obstruction removed from their chimney and out pops a skeleton with a Santa suit on.
      "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Re: Wow, the death of an Amsterdam burglar

Originally posted by Hueij
        NOS.nl - Nieuws, Sport en Evenementen op Radio, TV en Internet

The man fell from the 3rd [2nd for Americans] floor into the space.
        I think it would be the 4th for americans, not 2nd
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Re: Re: Wow, the death of an Amsterdam burglar

Originally posted by Kaak

I think it would be the 4th for americans, not 2nd
          Oy, my mistake
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

Working...
          X