Britney Spears Doll Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
    I think we should bump (and grind) this thread.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Britney Spears - Just say NO!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
        doesn't really have the same effect
        Indeed, I don't have the sudden urge to puke now
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

They should make a life-size (or close, at least) version. They'd sell faster than, well, something that's fast.
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

What everybody needs is a talking Ann Coulter action figure doll.
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
            X