Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears Doll Thread

So it will stop the haraassment.

WARNING: EVEN THOUGH ITS BRITNEY, THIS IS NOT PRETTY.
    DISCLAIMER: :GAG:

Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Make it lifesize and I'll buy one.
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Also put some holes in it.
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Why don't you slap a xeroxed face of Britney on your current doll, Stefu?
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Britney who?

Comment

Where's the Britney adult love doll?
            Attached Files
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

WHERE IS TED STRIKER!!
              Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

due to my display settings I saw Stefu's avatar and Ollie's pic on my screen at the same time...pity me Ye Internet Gods...
                "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Shopping, no doubt.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Re: Britney Spears Doll Thread

Originally posted by LTEC!
                    So it will stop the haraassment.

WARNING: EVEN THOUGH ITS BRITNEY, THIS IS NOT PRETTY.
                    DISCLAIMER: :GAG:

Sweet Fanny Moses!
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think we should bump (and grind) this thread. An inflatable Britney would be a better option than Stefu's Pringles tube device, don't you think?
                      Attached Files
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Does Britney's pimp really believe this will stop the harassment? Only an idiot would think that.
                        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                        XGalaga.

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

USA!
                            Attached Files
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

doesn't really have the same effect

Comment

Working...
                              X