Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Person you'd least want to be this week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only person to blame for the Cub's choking is Dusty Baker. Not often do you see a more pathetic use of a bullpen than this fiasco. Leave Wood in there, even though he's already allowed how many runs. Oh, the limit is 7 great. The vaunted Cubs O can overcome that. Oh Prior pitched 11? pitches a few days ago, lets have him pitch into the 8th tonight, even though its clear he has lost it.

Comment

People in Chicago know that Dusty isn't the greatest field manager. His strength is what he does in the clubhouse and how he treats his players. His strength got him to where they were, and his weakness determined the final outcome. But it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

What he needs is a good bench coach to help him during the game.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Nobody else than me. My week has been EXCELLENT. Got two A's and keeping my GPA in highest possible, got my internet connection finally, got my gov support money rolling in fashionably late therefore I have now more money than usually (hey maybe I can eat now?) and last but not least I saw a real punk who got beaten up by security guard. Ecxellent week, couldn't get any better.

Hey look at this egomaniac trying to be special! YEAH!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

his apology
          I hope he issued that from France. That guy is a dead man once some rapid Cubbie hunts him down.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
            People in Chicago know that Dusty isn't the greatest field manager. His strength is what he does in the clubhouse and how he treats his players. His strength got him to where they were, and his weakness determined the final outcome. But it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

What he needs is a good bench coach to help him during the game.
            What he needs is to let go of his ego enough to listen to the good bench coaches he already has.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I think Dusty takes all his advice from that little wipper snapper that he totes around everywhere
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
              X