Fellow Australians!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timexwatch
    It would be interesting to meet Dan. He's certainly sharper than most of the people here, including you, Horse
    I find that hard to believe
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Bump. This still on?

I no longer have a fiancee, so those 3 young irish girls are looking much more tempting now.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

did someone mention Irish girls?
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Didn't you say you couldn't come? What a shame.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Enough with this kangaroo thread already.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
              I no longer have a fiancee
              Sorry to hear that, dude
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Yeah, me too. Thanks.

Comment

*Bump*

I am still wondering if that meeting will take place.
                  Then again, I could just sms BC...

Comment

I can meet up with anytime you want (weekend anytime, weekday after 6pm). Just SMS me in advance.

There has been a slight change in the house (1 Irish girl is now taken , 2 have left, another 1 moved in but she isn't blonde). Don't despair though, 2 new girls are moving into my room today, probably as I type this. I have no idea what they are like, but I do know their names, which is a start.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Three Wise Monkeys is crap! Well, maybe not during the day, but certainly at night - try finding a more sophisticated place like the Opera Bar on Circular Quay...

The Aussies (and Kiwi) I met were all

You should really make an effort to meet them...

P.S. I have met BC and he seemed like a very affable young man - the fact that he might have a few single women in tow would also be a bonus...
                      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS
                        Three Wise Monkeys is crap! Well, maybe not during the day, but certainly at night - try finding a more sophisticated place like the Opera Bar on Circular Quay...
                        That would require me actually walking somewhere.

On reflection, I've come to enjoy the Shark Bar on Liverpool Street.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                          That would require me actually walking somewhere.
                          Walk? You lazy git! If you're that bloody lazy there's bound to be a bus or ferry you can catch straight there...

On reflection, I've come to enjoy the Shark Bar on Liverpool Street.
                          Hmm, not familiar with that one - is it new?

Didn't usually go out round that area - too far to walk!
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS

Walk? You lazy git! If you're that bloody lazy there's bound to be a bus or ferry you can catch straight there...

I work near the Harbour Bridge so I'm well used to walking to and from the Rocks, Circular Quay and home. I prefer to stay in the Darling Harbour area though, and I avoid Kings Cross as best I can.

Comment

Re: Fellow Australians!

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                              Your chances to meet me in Sydney are gradually ticking. You only have 4 months left. So when and where is the piss up? I can make myself available almost any weekend.

* Big Crunch considers the ignominy of this thread sinking without trace and some cheeky bastard bumping it to put the proverbial boot in.
                              Hi there...

a pub, beer and good company... sounds like a night not to miss.

Mind if I tag along...?
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Don't ask silly questions.

We got 3 now, any more takers?

Comment

Working...
                                X