No announcement yet.

Fellow Australians!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(BC's one-smilie post collection needed a bit of replenishing)
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Well?
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
        Somewhere with bourbon. If that condition is met, I'll be happy.
        a must, I agree

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
          He has no idea how to organise Australians

okay, I'll help.

Name a date, name place, name a time. Go at the appointed time. See who shows up.

Was that so hard?
          Fine, if you want no input then don't complain at a poor choice of bar.

Three Wise Monkeys, 15th Nov, 3pm onwards.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

See, not hard at all.

Comment

An address would help.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Corner of George and Liverpool Street.

Comment

thanks but I'll be overseas at that time
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Phew.

Comment

On a side note:

Are you still headed to DC anytime in November or December, AH? I remember you mentioning something....
                      If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

probably in December, I'm not sure how much free time I'll have but I'll probably be able to squeeze in a couple of beers.

I want DanS to come - I don't think he's ever met a true professional.

Comment

a december dc meet would rock

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                            I want DanS to come - I don't think he's ever met a true professional.
                            Good thing he's only meeting you then.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'll be in DC up until the 15th or so. If you come early December, that would be fantastic.

It would be interesting to meet Dan. He's certainly sharper than most of the people here, including you, Horse
                              If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

dan is deffinitely cool

as is everyone else I have met here

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X