Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sloww, sure, I like that show
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Re: Re: I Always Thought Tassadar Was Like Niles Crane

Originally posted by Static Universe

Actually, this isn't quite as crazy as it sounds. My family has been in the drycleaning business for about seventy years (seriously).

I have some very old books on the chemistry and machinery of dry cleaning, and believe it or not, gasoline was once used to remove stains and as a drycleaning agent.

Not in a washing machine.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
        True. Yet, Daphney is hot... the only consulation for Niles.
        Before or after she gets overweight ?
        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Re: Re: Re: I Always Thought Tassadar Was Like Niles Crane

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Not in a washing machine.
          Not in a modern eletrical washing machine, no. But I can imagine people doing this is the Soviet era with a hand crank type machine.
          "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Bump, because I just saw him lurking around.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Comment

Am I strange in that I find Lilith extremely..well..you know....? and yes, that is one question not two!

Comment

Lilith with her hair down? Possibly.

Comment

Working...
                    X