X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Always Thought Tassadar Was Like Niles Crane

Man Attacks Stain in Trousers...Destroys Apartment
    1 hour, 9 minutes ago

MOSCOW (Reuters) - A Russian man may wish he had stuck with having dirty trousers after an imaginative attempt to purge a stubborn paint stain on them destroyed his apartment.

The unnamed Muscovite added a liter of petrol to his washing machine to help dissolve the stain, Itar-Tass news agency reported Monday, but the ensuing explosion wrecked his kitchen and demolished two internal walls.

Moscow police confirmed there had been an explosion in a south-eastern Moscow apartment, but would not comment on the cause.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

I blame rampant capitalism.

/me whistles

What?
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I blame Bush.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Must of been a Pepsi drinker

What an idiot...
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Of course. Bush.

Here's who Niles Crane is, if you don't know.
          From "Frasier" television show.
          Frasier, brother Niles, father Marty.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
            Tossed salad and scrambled eggs
            Oh My!
            Mercy  

And maybe I seem a bit confused,
            Yeah maybe, but I got you pegged!
            Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!
            But I don’t know what to do with
            those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.
            They’re callin’ again.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Whoa! Pekka knows exactly.

Comment

Sloww is Marty or Eddie
                Monkey!!!

Comment

or, as simpsons fans know them, Cecil Terwilliger and his brother, Sideshow Bob.
                  B♭3

Comment

You think calling me Marty, or Eddie, would upset me?
                    I'd rather be either, rather than Niles OR Frasier.

Comment

It's Skanky's fault

Comment

so long as nobody is maris.
                        B♭3

Comment

I'd rather be either, rather than Niles OR Frasier
                          True. Yet, Daphney is hot... the only consulation for Niles. Frasier though; Diane and Lilith... not a very good track record IMO.

Actually, I see Sloww as Bulldog.
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Did you know Bulldog is Gay, in real life?

Comment

Re: I Always Thought Tassadar Was Like Niles Crane

Originally posted by SlowwHand

MOSCOW (Reuters) - A Russian man may wish he had stuck with having dirty trousers after an imaginative attempt to purge a stubborn paint stain on them destroyed his apartment.
                              Actually, this isn't quite as crazy as it sounds. My family has been in the drycleaning business for about seventy years (seriously).

I have some very old books on the chemistry and machinery of dry cleaning, and believe it or not, gasoline was once used to remove stains and as a drycleaning agent.
                              "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Working...
                              X