Afghanistan disarmament to begin October 29th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted Striker
    1) Force doesn't win the day in Afghanistan. Hell, if it takes bribing, then that's what it takes. The CIA literally bought half of the Northern Alliance
    Except that Afgans switch sides quicker than the U.S. can print a $100 bill. Just depends on who's winning at the moment in that location.

2) A Northern Allians backed government already runs Afghanistan. Screw what Pakistan thinks
    Well a) the "Government" doesn't extend it's power much past the outskirts of Kabul, and b) considering that there are more Al-Queda cells in Pakistan than there ever were in Afganistan, AND that Pakistan has nukes, AND that the dictatorship holds the relgious factions of Pakistan barely in check, I think "screw what they think" isn't a sound policy.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

USA can print more $100 than anyone else

Like Pakistan is going to toss around nukes

Central government power is growing and like i said once the superhighway is done those warlords and wannabes are toast
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
        Like Pakistan is going to toss around nukes
        No, but a Taliban/Al-Queda controlled Pakistan might.

Central government power is growing and like i said once the superhighway is done those warlords and wannabes are toast
        What does the highway actually do? Is it that powerful? Maybe we should build a highway through Iraq... that'll show 'em!
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

It's about projecting power through the whole damn place!
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
          X