What are you watching tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alva
    Watched a couple of programmes about Brél who has been dead for 25 years now. Yeah, I know you don't have a clue as to who he was/is
    -
    Saw a couple of minutes of timescommanders (still not sure what to think of it)
    -
    Watched ' great wonders': like this one very much, informative, yet relaxing/ entertaining TV.
    -
    Then I saw EQ with Stephen Fry, very good show but needs to settle a little. IE give it some time to developpe
    -
    Ohh and some snooker..
    -
    Currently: surfing while BBC night tele is on in the background.

Timecommanders: I think it's a load of fools being really really rubbish at playing Medieval:Total War. Did the family last night leave their archer's isolated and give up the high ground without a fight? That's what most of them seem to do...

Yeah that Great Wonders programme is good isn't it? I missed it last night, though.

That show hosted by Stephen Fry is good - by the way it's called QI, not EQ - that would be EverQuest . They show next week's show on BBC Four afterwards, but I don't suppose you get that channel (next week's one is good, btw).

I saw some snooker last night too. Bit of a shock to see Ronnie get beaten so easily, Stevens is looking in top form.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Time Commanders would be funny if it was much shorter and just a chance to laugh at buffoons seeing how quickly they can get their men slaughtered, but they've tried to make it serious, and the graphics are so impossibly dull that I shan't be rushing home from work to watch it any time.

"Dave, Dave. Can you move the cavalry into the swamp please. The Myrmidons will never be expecting that!"

Comment

I am watching the CFL game Hamilton is in Winnipeg
        Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Working...
        X