Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Darwin Award Nominations Still Open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw some awful pictures today. A buddy at my job had gotten an E-mail by a friend of his. It was about a hunter who had killed the World's largest known bear in Alaska - with 7 shots from a pistol ! The bear was known to have recently killed and eaten 2 people. Was it the same bear as in the lead story of this thread?

The bear was 4 meters (13 feet) tall when standing erect. I saw pictures of the bear's huge head, it's giant foot and to disgust us all, one picture showed what was left of the guy who was it's last supper.

The guy's thigh was eaten clean all the way to the bone while the rest was almost intact.

I will spare you the nightmare. The only time I have been banned from here was when I posted a similar picture.
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

If I were a dove I'd be quaking on my boots. As for bears, I'd prefer something with more ability to penetrate a bears hide more than 3 meters away.
      I'd have no problems meeting a bear with one of these. If you can't get rid of it with a 2 shot 12 gauge, you shouldn't be outdoors alone anyways.
      What?

Comment

I love those pictures from Svalbard (some arctic islands north of Norway) where kindergarten teachers carry elephant rifles on their back whenever they go outdoors with the kids.
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I love those pictures from Svalbard (some arctic islands north of Norway) where kindergarten teachers carry elephant rifles on their back whenever they go outdoors with the kids.
          but do they know how to use them??

Comment

I bet they do.

Comment

Working...
            X