No announcement yet.

I'm saying goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siro, you actually started looking . For the record, I've never seen any site that would show the meaning of the colors.. I think site like that does not exists.

But I'm super tired, and since we're almost on the same time region, I keep wondering how you keep up. I go to sleep, in any case I wish you farewell.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Siro -

You never have to say goodbye here, just "see you later"...

But, if you are getting bad grades at school due to incessant lurking/posting, you probably should visit a bit less.

Hope it all works out !

- Uncle Sparky
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Uncle- I'm not getting bad grades since I already graduated

Someone hasn't read my post well enough

Comment

• have fun Siro. i know you'll be back sooner that you think
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• I will be back to say hi.

This is my last long post.

And I don't have anything to fill it with. Bah.

Btw, Markos I'll be an officer too you know

Comment

• I don't know how Israeli's say it, Siro; but remember.
              Maximum surprise, maximum violence.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• If you get into politics, be sure to mention Apolyton when you're making a speech on national TV.
                "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

• Well good luck, even though you are joining the primitive and barbaric military. I am sure you will be back...I have left and I am not properly back yet, I am just keeping an eye on things until the time is right
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Oh, you put up an away avatar! How geeky! oint-and-laugh:

Goodbye man! *sniff*
                    Even though I'll be seeing you once in a month or so *sniff* which is probably more often than I usually see you *sniff*
                    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• If he would have wanted a geeky avatar he would have used "Idle for four years" instead of away
                      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• So long Siro. Thanks for being here when we needed you.

Comment

• See ya!
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                          X