Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mumia made Honorary citizenship in Pairs

Here is the link to the article:

I first heard of this story on the Factory on FoxNews. I had to look around for a while to find a story that was written on this. The Foxnews and CNN websites dont have anything on there so I had to get it at yahoo news.

This is just plain sick and dissgusting.
    Donate to the American Red Cross.
    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Good for Paris.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Che, do you really want me to dig everything up on this scumbag?

Again?
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

You can be a citizen of Paris and not France?
        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          Good for Paris.
          What the hell?? This guy was convicted of muder of a police officer.

I understand that people oppose capital punishment, but why must you praise people who commit murder?
          What about the family that is left behind?
          Donate to the American Red Cross.
          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

#1, if some cop were beating the daylights out of Theben and I had a gun and was there, you can be sure there'd be one less cop in the world.

#2, by any reasonable measure, the trial against Mumia was a farce. Until he has a fair trial, I will support him.

#3 Can you dig up anything, TMM, that isn't from Maureen Faulkner's webiste full o' lies?

I do not support Mumia, personally. After he fired his two best lawyers and went with some wingnuts who are pushing a conspiracy theory about a mob hit, I figured, if he isn't gonna try and save his life, why should I? But I am glad Paris is sticking it to Philly over this crap.

Mumia should get a fair trial. If the evidence warrents conviction, fine. But given that almost every single witness no says they were forced by the police to lie against Mumia, I don't think a 2nd trial would be as likely to convict.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

New York Post??

Riiiiiiiiight...
              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
              And notifying the next of kin
              Once again...

Comment

"Brutal and cold blooded" murder? Faulkner was beating the crap outa of Mumia's brother and Mumia was shot by Faulkner in the stomach. There was nothing burtal and cold blooded, except maybe what Faulkner did to Mumia's brother.

Comment

#3 Can you dig up anything, TMM, that isn't from Maureen Faulkner's webiste full o' lies?
                  Since I checked the sources claimed on that site the last time, before I used anything from it, you'll have to do better than that attempt at pre-emptive character assasination.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

A small comment on the "editorial" you linked:
                    Is it just me, or wouldn't it be nice if editorials was a little bit more subtile and sophisticated than an english football-hooligan?

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin
                      A small comment on the "editorial" you linked:
                      Is it just me, or wouldn't it be nice if editorials was a little bit more subtile and sophisticated than an english football-hooligan?
                      Is does seem to be slightly less than objective in it's approach.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

hay guys i found a link about this fine upstanding fellow:

健康食品は薬とは違って、即効性を期待することはできません。ですが、ローヤルゼリーは即効で効果を期待できるかもしれない成分が含まれています。サプリメントを飲み始めるのならローヤルゼリーです。

Comment

God bless the French.
                          http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Mumia is a murdering swine.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You know the claims of new or other evidence (which is almsot all of the basis of his post trial publicity defense) not presented at trial were BS, because his appeals lawyers did not include them at his later appeals. The ONLY way that could happen is that his own attornies knew them to be false. Forget web sites or magaznine article, the ONLY non BS source for facts are the transcripts of sworn testimony (including thoses attached to appeals). I read them, he is guilty as hell.
                              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Working...
                              X