Which Fast Food Place is the Best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    How many of you foreigners have even had Popeye's?
    Popeye's chicken = 50% grease

Comment

Belgium's 'Quick'

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
        Quizno's is terrible... but I don't like Subway either. I think Quizno's problem is that they go overboard with spiced things... they have all this flavored bread, spiced meats, and sauces... it's too much.
        I like the spicy stuff and find most other places bland. I'm a big fan of flaming hot Thai or Indian food too.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Um . . .

I don't count Subway as a fast-food restaurant, in so far as Subway offers much more healthy, nutritious food than the usual fast-food restaurants.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I would define fast-food more as a restaurant where you aren't served by a waiter more than the healthiness of the food they serve.

Therefore, Subway is fast food.

Comment

Pfft. What's all this about subway being healthy? They're not particularily healthy as far as sandwiches go.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Chipotle.

How can you go wrong with a 1000 calorie burritto?

Comment

What's all this about subway being healthy?
                  Tell that to Jared!!!

I like Nation's, though it ain't "fast" food... Yet they're open all night and have large portions... It's a greasy hamburger joint around here for those who don't know...

Also, Popeye's Fast food chicken is awful even Boston Market sucks (though I eat there once a week)...

We also have a BBQ joint down the street that is called Armadillo Willy's that is pretty good (several around) and a place called Kirks (and a spin-off by his son) called Brix are small hamburger franchises around her that are good
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

I live in Bloomington In. where the Jared subway is. Alright branch. :B:

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                      Pfft. What's all this about subway being healthy? They're not particularily healthy as far as sandwiches go.
                      Compare the cholesterol and fat of a Subway sandwhich with that of a fast-food hamburger sandwhich.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Also, Popeye's Fast food chicken is awful
                        How dare ye speak such vile! Popeye's kicks ass, at least compared to other chicken places.
                        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

KFC has good chicken, Wendys had good burgers/chicken sandwiches/fries/etc, and Subway has delicious deli subs.

I can't make up my mind!

Comment

Seven votes for Wendy's?!? Are there no White Castles in your area?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                              Um . . .

I don't count Subway as a fast-food restaurant, in so far as Subway offers much more healthy, nutritious food than the usual fast-food restaurants.
                              Subway is on the line between fast and 'casual-fast' food.

As far as healthy, the food itself might contain less calories and fat, but the ones I walk into (and right back out of) are dirty & their employees and managers unshaven, unclean, and either don't know or don't practice basic food safety standards. I'd rather have a few extra pounds than food poisoning.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Seldon
                                Seven votes for Wendy's?!? Are there no White Castles in your area?
                                White Hassles are nasty.
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X