No announcement yet.

Which Fast Food Place is the Best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm partial to McDonald's at the moment but only because of their bacon ranch salad with grilled chicken. It's practically the only thing I can eat at a fast food place on my diet.

Comment

btw, some of those you could fold into each other again.

popeye's/church's, for instance. until about year ago, they were identical.

they're still under the same company, too.
      B♭3

Comment

Although I obliged to vote for BK, the best fast food is gonna come from a good mom-n-pop store. Edward's Drive In has an awesome pork chop sandwich.
        I'd really like to find an In-n-Out burger. they score extremely high in customer satisfaction ratings (7 out of 100, includes casual fast). I get the feeling that they're only on the west coast, though.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Thundercloud (like Subway but actually good - I'm not sure if it exists outside of Austin though)
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

PORTILLOS
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
              In and Out Burger? Fatburger? Never heard of it.
              That's because you are a heathen who comes from that uncultured place known as Kansas.

In and Out Burger is by far the best fast food joint. They make everything fresh when you order it so your burger doesn't ever sit under a heat lamp unlike the other fast food places. They use much higher quality beef then McD's does and their cheese is real cheese made with milk (unlike the oil based fake cheese McD's uses); all around the food is much better quality then the other fast food places.

As an added benifet In and Out pays the teenagers who work there about twice as much as the other fast food places do because the owners are religous people who believe in paying a living wage to all of their employees. Heck, they even make a point of only selling fair trade coffee.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                Schlotsky's (sp?) is good.
                We've got a Schlotsky's Deli around here and they make good sandwitches though the prices are sort of high.

Chinese and/or Indian places can make some good food pretty fast and the prices are reasonable.

Has anyone ever tried Quizno's? I like them much better then subway.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Quizno's is terrible... but I don't like Subway either. I think Quizno's problem is that they go overboard with spiced things... they have all this flavored bread, spiced meats, and sauces... it's too much.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

HEATHEN

Quizno's Tuscan Chicken Sub was the greatest sandwich I'd ever had.

Comment

I don't like Schlotsky's bread- which is it's only selling point.

Penn Station has the best subs around par none. It's even better than Potbelly's (Chicago local and very, very good). And of course Fazzio's veggie subs on garlic bread were to DIE for. Too bad it went under.

I only go to Subway if I feel constipated.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

That's because you are a heathen who comes from that uncultured place known as Kansas.

In and Out Burger is by far the best fast food joint. They make everything fresh when you order it so your burger doesn't ever sit under a heat lamp unlike the other fast food places. They use much higher quality beef then McD's does and their cheese is real cheese made with milk (unlike the oil based fake cheese McD's uses); all around the food is much better quality then the other fast food places.

As an added benifet In and Out pays the teenagers who work there about twice as much as the other fast food places do because the owners are religous people who believe in paying a living wage to all of their employees. Heck, they even make a point of only selling fair trade coffee.
                        Holy Cow! I need to look into opening a franchise here.
                        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Steak n' Shake

But seriously, is Panera/St. Louis Bread Co. considered fast food? If so I would vote that.

Comment

As a couple of people have already pointed out, there is no good fast food restaurant -- unless they serve GOOD salads as an alternative to their usual artery-clogging menu items.

I eat at fast food restaurants only for sake of convenience, when I'm on the road, AND I do not have time to eat a waiter-service type of restaurant.

McDonald's premium salads are delicious though, with the Paul Newman salad dressing -- much better than clogging your arteries with lard burgers or chicken krap.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

As a couple of people have already pointed out, there is no good fast food restaurant -- unless they serve GOOD salads as an alternative to their usual artery-clogging menu items.

I worked at Wendy's during college, and they were arguably the healthiest. The salads were made with quality ingredients, and we always had the grilled chicken sandwich, chili, and plain baked potato.

You can eat healthy, but you dont have much choice.
                              "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

PORTILLOS The ribs are great.

But face it. FAST FOOD=grease and more grease.
                                So there is only one king of fast food. Buy a bag of "sliders" today.

WHITE CASTLE
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X