Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B♭3

Comment

Here i put vaselin on the phone and the look of the mans face when he answered that phone was unimaginable!!
      When it all comes to it, life is nothing more than saltfish - Salka Valka

Comment

o_O
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

The responses on this topic are priceless

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            My friend attended a military school where students would occassionally be thrown out windows by teachers.
            Proper treatment for commies. Come the revolution, we will take it easy on the reactionaries but kill the Social Revolutionaries like you. Power of the knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander
              The defenestration of Rabat.
              Will Morocco start a Thirty Years' War with Algeria?

We used to have a mathematics teacher who was a member of the Plymouth Brethren. We used to drive him to distraction- one trick was getting him to come and explain some item of geometry, or quadratic equations or other such nugget of loveliness, then decorate the back of his suit jacket, Pollock style, with indelible ink.

Frequently he would become so enraged he would rush up to people and red faced and quivering, shake his arm at them- his particular sect forbade physical violence. Apparently as a prisoner in WWII (he was in the Medical Corps) he had learned by heart the Logarithmic Tables. I think the year after having us he had a nervous breakdown. Not entirely my class's fault- all the pupils in our year knew he was an easy 'victim'.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                One of my teachers in junior high almost did this. Grabbed the kid by the shirt and held him out a second story window. The look on the kid's face was priceless.
                Gap shirt $50.

Window glass $130.

The look on the kids face as his cheap a$$ shirt rips and he falls 8 stories onto the picket fence below

priceless.

For everything else there's MasterCard...........

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                  It sounds like those Korean kids prefer that you be the girlfriend.

I was talking to my friend, who teaches at a Japanese elementary school, this evening and I guess that the Japanese kids do the same thing. ****ing East Asians are insane, I tell you.
                  You're serious that they actually do this? Do they do this just to the male teachers, or the female ones as well? Are the boys doing this, or do the girls do it as well? Do they stick their hands inside the clothing? What usually happens to a kid that does this? In an American school I think it would warrant at least temporary suspension and mandatory psychiatric evaluation for the kid.
                  Do the teachers by any chance encourage thei type of behavior? How about the parents?
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                  X