Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You're disturbing the class... Alright then, out of the window you go!!!"

Angry Moroccan teacher throws pupils out of window

Monday, October 6, 2003 Posted: 2333 GMT ( 7:33 AM HKT)

RABAT, Morocco (Reuters) -- Two Moroccan schoolboys were injured Monday when their teacher threw them out of a first floor classroom window for being too noisy, an Education Ministry official said.

One of the pupils, aged nine, ended up in hospital with a fractured shoulder and serious injuries to his face and head while the other, age 10, suffered only slight injuries, the official from the ministry's delegation in Casablanca said.

He said the teacher had warned the pair she would throw them out if they were not quiet.

"They did not listen. They should have listened," he told Reuters by telephone. "She (the teacher) suffers depression."

The official had no comment on whether the teacher would be disciplined.

Discipline through defenestration. I like it.

Comment

More action for the kids.
      Blah

Comment

I saw this artlicle earlier this morning and was thinking how useful it would be to be able to do this to people on Apoly.

Then I realized I would be one of the ones out the window.............

Comment

Beat the children.

Comment

they should do this to children in the U.S. instead of drugging them up

Comment

One of my teachers in junior high almost did this. Grabbed the kid by the shirt and held him out a second story window. The look on the kid's face was priceless.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

One of the teachers at my school threw a kids desk out the window, then forced him to drag it an all its contents back to the classroom.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Lucky for me I'm bigger than most of my teachers.
                  Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Aaaaaaah, the stuff that dreams are made of.

If it get dong chimed (have kids try to stick their finger up my ass) one more time...
                    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Well, after all it was only a first story window. I don't understand how the one child fractured his shoulder. I believe that malnourishment had more to do with it than the trauma of being thrown through the window. Remember that....before you beat a kid, make sure he's had his daily milk!

Perhaps in Morocco they shopuld run more of those ads of celebrities with milk moustaches. They could use pictures of Arafat, Hussein, and bin Laden.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
                        Aaaaaaah, the stuff that dreams are made of.

If it get dong chimed (have kids try to stick their finger up my ass) one more time...
                        What exactly do you do for a living? Run a daycare for gangsta kids?

Comment

Worse. Teach korean elementary school.
                          Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
                            Worse. Teach korean elementary school.
                            I take it they don't begin the socialization of their children at a very early age, or is dong chiming a Korean ritual of greeting or respect?

If it's the later, that may explain why there has never been, or ever will be, a Korean elected Secretary-General of the United Nations!

Comment

Throw the teacher from a helicopter
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                              X