• Time
  • Show
Clear All

and I had figured that out about the women

I didn't know they could do it surgically though

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

bumpity

Comment

One last bump... the most famous science fiction series of all, and only 60 posts...

Comment

more famous than the foundation series?
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Yeah, I think so. At least I'd be willing to place a $10 wager on it.

Comment

I read Foundation long before I even heard of Dune.
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

You're old.

Seriously though, that doesn't mean that more people have heard of Foundation. At least the movie-going audience has heard of Dune, while I have yet to see the big-screen/TV Mini series adaptations of Foundation.

Comment

well i just read the first book: Dune...and i didnt put it away except for going to the badroom...it took me 25 hours straight to read it....and i must say...it is better then LOTR and i love the dialogues and plans with in plans within plans in the book...the political story in the book i find fantasic. and i am going to buy the other books as well...
                  Bunnies!
                  Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                  God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                  'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

it took you that long?

I don't think it has ever took me longer than 6

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

wow we are talking about the same529 page book?...and i am not native english
                      Bunnies!
                      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

You want my two cents? All right....Heretics of Dune and Chapterhouse: Dune were complete unreadable bags of ass. They were nothing more than the Rambles of a crazy loon at that point, and just a pale shadow to the Original Dune
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                        X