Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% fatality rate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDF,

But how are you going to know that? you'll be dead...
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ari Rahikkala
      I always thought that he did know that he ruled the universe... he just had exactly the sort of an attitude that one would need to survive the pressure of being the leader of the universe...
      That could be true. However I don't think he can know that he rules the universe, because when the men leaves, he is not sure they were ever there. He thinks it, but he does not ever say he knows anything, IIRC. When told his actions affect millions, he says they may, they may not. I took that to mean he does not know the consequences of his actions, and thus he does not know he ruels the universe. Either way, its a high power, zero stress, well paid, happy and easy job
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I am prepared to die.

I wake up each morning expecting to die.

at the end of the day, I can look back and say it was a good day because I survived the ultra-violence I call my city.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
          I want to be remembered for not dying
          Ditto. I plan on living forever, or die trying.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I plan on living forever, or die trying.

sig material

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
              sympathy bump
              God, I haven't had a sympathy bump in years.
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                i want to do it with ariana huffington
                What exactly is it about her that you find attractive? The accent, the personality, the body? Would you accept a sympathy bump from her?
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

I'd do it with her too.

Ariana is hot!

well not really. But there is something about her that makes you want to smack her face with your ****

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

What exactly is it about her that you find attractive? The accent, the personality, the body? Would you accept a sympathy bump from her?
                    To try and understand the act of hitting it is futile

One does not contemplate WHY he wants to hit it, he just DOES
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

i want to do it with ariana huffington

I agree with Ted.
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Re: Here's a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% fatality rate!

Originally posted by Oerdin
                        Yes, life if a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% fatality rate.
                        Life is a disease?
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Re: Here's a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% fatality rate!

Originally posted by Oerdin
                          It's called life. Yes, life if a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% fatality rate.
                          Statistically that isn't bourne out. Some 5% of people who have lived in the last 50,000 years are still alive.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                          X