Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% fatality rate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% fatality rate!

It's called life. Yes, life if a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% fatality rate. I heard that on the radio the other day and it kind of got me thinking. I mean here I am wasting yet another morning here on poly and what will I have accomplished when the end comes?

What do you folks want to be remembered as and what do you want to do before you go to the great junk yard in the sky?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

sympathy bump
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

I want to be the man who rules the universe but doesn't know it from the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy. Except I want it to be a chocolate shop.

Seriously though, I'd like to help bring about some form of economic development in developing nations, to make world trade fairer, and then to open a chocolate shop. With a bar next door.

Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

open a chocolate shop

Shouldn't that be a chain of shops covering every street corner in the world
        -
        As someone who tried to do his best (but more often then not failed miserably, also known as a (good) human )
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I want to bring the universe to omniscience and the realization of objective morality.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by alva
            Shouldn't that be a chain of shops covering every street corner in the world
            Nope. Just one. You lose quality control with a chain.
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I want money, pure and simple. Want to be remembered as someone very rich who did no work and drank herself to death.
              Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

The person who made humanity realize how great it was, and moved it to a never-ending era of space expansion, immortality, and happiness.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

'That bloke off the telly'
                  eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

to be remembered when you die is useless. I want to be remembered while Im alive. you can forget me after that, I wont be around to really care.
                    :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                      I want to be the man who rules the universe but doesn't know it from the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy. Except I want it to be a chocolate shop.
                      I always thought that he did know that he ruled the universe... he just had exactly the sort of an attitude that one would need to survive the pressure of being the leader of the universe...
                      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

I want to be remembered for not dying

Comment

i want to do it with ariana huffington
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

to be remembered when you die is useless. I want to be remembered while Im alive. you can forget me after that, I wont be around to really care.

I agree with Zero.
                            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                            XGalaga.

Comment

On the contrary, On the contrary! I'd prefer to be unknown all my life, and then be remembered for many centuries! It's so obviously better!
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X