Jealousy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That explains so much...
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Your relationship threads, though more subtle, are getting to Speeresque proportions, UR.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
        Your relationship threads, though more subtle, are getting to Speeresque proportions, UR.
        Sorry
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

You don't have to apologize to me. You seem to be very bothered by something.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Well yeah, I guess it is a bunch of things. The big thing is I ceased to have a job some time ago, and I haven't been able to find a new one in a few months. Some of my IT buddies facing the same situation isn't really a consolation.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Zealous vigor? Yeah, rarely do I see such with SOs, but people are jealous of other people in such away that causes them to go to extremes... Take these examples (whether they are true or not) to define how the word is use...

Terrorists are JEALOUS of Western Economies
              ALF is JEALOUS of people who own Hummers
              Poor people are JEALOUS of people with money
              Wage Labor is JEALOUS of those on salary

etc, etc...

[sing]I got some ice cream - and you don't have none - because your parents - are on welfare[/sing]

Then the little bastard dropped it!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                Well yeah, I guess it is a bunch of things. The big thing is I ceased to have a job some time ago, and I haven't been able to find a new one in a few months. Some of my IT buddies facing the same situation isn't really a consolation.
                Yeah, well, that's the status of things in IT, sadly.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                X