27 people killed, 50 wounded by peace loving innocent oppresed individual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    Sure, but at least they try to take out the ones behind these attacks. These suicide bombers don't even try attacking soldiers. To me, every single person belonging to Jihad groups etc can be considered a soldier. It doesn't matter if they have killed anyone or not, it is their purpose to do so in the future. So, they are legimate targets, anywhere, any time.
    Are you including the stone throwing kids they shoot?
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Agathon, As I said, I think IDF does overkills sometimes, and I don't think that's righ either.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Also this is why I thought it would be better to give something to charities that helps the victims. When I have another extra ten, I can give that to the victims in Palestinian side as well.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Surely some Democrats must be pro-Israel

That was something I couldn't expect from you, Ned

It's the law of nature that if a Republican takes a crap, a Democrat will do the exact contrary- which actually sounds like something weird and gross that I shouldn't have said in the first place
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Datajack Franit, The important question is, what does it mean? Does it mean going to pee, or sucking poo inside?
            In da butt.

Comment

Datajack Franit, The important question is, what does it mean? Does it mean going to pee, or sucking poo inside?

And I was concerned about MY post

BTW Weren't you used to have a higher post ranking than that?
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

post ranking? what is that? You mean Chieftain? Nah.. I just got out of my Settler rank..
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit

That was something I couldn't expect from you, Ned

It's the law of nature that if a Republican takes a crap, a Democrat will do the exact contrary- which actually sounds like something weird and gross that I shouldn't have said in the first place
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

I suspect her brother was a civilian casualty.

EDITED:

Hanadi Taisyr Geradat, a single woman and a part of family of six. She is the elder sister of Fahdi Geradat, an Islamic Jihad activist that was killed together with her cousin Salah Geradat, a senior in the "Al-Aqsa Brigades". Border guard infantry forces arrived in June to arrest her cousin who stayed in her house in eastern Jenin. According to the family members, Hanadi was present in the house when Salah and Fahdi were killed in a shootout with the IDF soldiers.

Lets not forget that the Palestinian death rate is over double that of the Israelis and that this person's country is being occupied by Israel.

Let's not forget that the IDF manages to foil over 85% of terrorist attack attempts. In this light, the successfull attacks cause 15% of the death-rate the effort intended to cause.

You know math. That means that the death-rate IDF has inflicted upon the Palestinians, usually by mistake, are about, oh, 30% of what the Palestinians inteded to inflict upon Israel on purpose.

And don't forget that we are not occupying any country since no country exists or ever existed there.

Israel currently occupies some parts of territories that are disputed. Both the Palestinians and Israel have some legitimate and some religious claims for them. (not that religion is illegitimate, but it's different).

Are you including the several Israelis including a baby child that were killed by method of stonning their car on the road?
                    (and I mean directly killed by a stone. not killed in a traffic accident resulting from the incident)
                    Last edited by Sirotnikov; October 4, 2003, 20:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                      [q]And don't forget that we are not occupying any country since no country exists or ever existed there.
                      What never ?

By your argument then the treatment that the Jews suffered in europe over the last 1500 years is equally valid - I mean you didn't have a country then either so you should've abided by the (draconian) laws of the lands you lived in.

But then again maybe i'm not taking the right tack - 'an eye for an eye' is from Jewish tradition, 'turn the other cheek' is from christian - maybe us westerners shouldn't expect good behaviour from a state that follows a religion that advocates such violence.
                      19th Century Liberal, 21st Century European

Comment

What never ?

The last sovereign state that existed mainly in the area now known as Palestine, was the Monarchy of Judea. Or you could include th brief periods when Jerusalem was controlled by the Crusaders.

Other than that, Palestine was always a rather small province of larger empires - Byzanium, The Arab Caliphate, The Ottoman Empire, The British Empire (under mandatorial law).

By your argument then the treatment that the Jews suffered in europe over the last 1500 years is equally valid - I mean you didn't have a country then either so you should've abided by the (draconian) laws of the lands you lived in.

I completely fail to see how this is connected.

Never have I said that the Palestinains lacking a sovereign country, ever justifies any harm done to them.

What I do say, is that the Palestinains lacking a sovereign country can also never justify any harm they inflict upon Israelis. (like Agathon's statement seems to suggest)

Furthermore, I corrected Agathon's statement about Israel supposedly occupying a Palestinain country. Such country never existed. The closest thing to it is Jordan, which still exists. But Jordan doesn't want any more Palestinians and they don't all want to live in Jordan.

Just because the Palestinains lived in the province of Palestine for some time, doesn't make it a Palestinian country. It may make it Palestinian land, if they had actually owned the land upon which they settled. Which sometimes they did, and sometimes they didn't.

Many landlords often sold the land for a nice profit to the Ottomanians, Jews or Brittish.

But then again maybe i'm not taking the right tack - 'an eye for an eye' is from Jewish tradition, 'turn the other cheek' is from christian - maybe us westerners shouldn't expect good behaviour from a state that follows a religion that advocates such violence.

Well that is just an anti-semitic smear.

What now, you are going to blame me for crucifying Jesus , you anti-semitic wako?

Comment

Why is it anti-semetic to criticize Judaism's seeming lack of mercy?

Is Judasim the one religion worldwide that has no faults?

Instead of calling me names a better reply would have been to quote the Torah showing that I was mistaken.

You seem to believe that Judaism can do no wrong - that's the definition of a religious wacko
                          19th Century Liberal, 21st Century European

Comment

Originally posted by el freako

But then again maybe i'm not taking the right tack - 'an eye for an eye' is from Jewish tradition, 'turn the other cheek' is from christian - maybe us westerners shouldn't expect good behaviour from a state that follows a
                            religion that advocates such violence.
                            Yeah, like western countries "turn the other cheek"
                            "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
                              Originally posted by Sandman

Arafat has condemned the attack.

Because each suicide attack is one closer to him being exiled or shot.
                              Heh. Now ain't that the damn truth.
                              "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                                I suspect her brother was a civilian casualty.

EDITED:

Hanadi Taisyr Geradat, a single woman and a part of family of six. She is the elder sister of Fahdi Geradat, an Islamic Jihad activist that was killed together with her cousin Salah Geradat, a senior in the "Al-Aqsa Brigades". Border guard infantry forces arrived in June to arrest her cousin who stayed in her house in eastern Jenin. According to the family members, Hanadi was present in the house when Salah and Fahdi were killed in a shootout with the IDF soldiers.
                                Thanks for the info - the BBC did not say so on the 6 o'clock broadcast.

Lets not forget that the Palestinian death rate is over double that of the Israelis and that this person's country is being occupied by Israel.

Let's not forget that the IDF manages to foil over 85% of terrorist attack attempts. In this light, the successfull attacks cause 15% of the death-rate the effort intended to cause.

You know math. That means that the death-rate IDF has inflicted upon the Palestinians, usually by mistake, are about, oh, 30% of what the Palestinians inteded to inflict upon Israel on purpose.
                                And Israel never misses of course. This is GWB Fuzzy Math.

And don't forget that we are not occupying any country since no country exists or ever existed there.
                                Of course you are the only people who believe that.

Israel currently occupies some parts of territories that are disputed. Both the Palestinians and Israel have some legitimate and some religious claims for them. (not that religion is illegitimate, but it's different).

Are you including the several Israelis including a baby child that were killed by method of stonning their car on the road?
                                (and I mean directly killed by a stone. not killed in a traffic accident resulting from the incident)
                                I'm talking about the ones that throw stones at tanks.

Until people like you, Siro, realize that you will have to leave the West Bank to even begin to solve these problems, they will continue. That is of course, unless Sharon expels the Palestinians (ethnic cleansing as it's known), in which case Israelis won't be able to travel anywhere except the US without being spat on and attacked in the street.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X