• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27 people killed, 50 wounded by peace loving innocent oppresed individual

hours before Yom Kippur

/sarcasm

18 people. please.

Comment

they celebrate getting their asses handed to them?

Comment

yavoon - no, we celebrate the most holy day of our year. the fact is that our nice neighbours used that fact to caught us off-guard.

It's like attacking muslems on the ramadan or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
          yavoon - no, we celebrate the most holy day of our year. the fact is that our nice neighbours used that fact to caught us off-guard.

It's like attacking muslems on the ramadan or something.
          oh ok

Comment

I noticed children were killed in the attack.

REAL ****ING BRAVE
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The attack took place at 2:15 PM in a bustling restaurant near the shore, in the south of Haifa.

A 29 y/o female suicide bomber entered the restaurant and exploded in it.

The restaurant is especially full around this time on saturdays. The police says that the bomber must have had local help and intelligence.

which sucks because it will further detriorate the jewish-arab relations in this largest mixed city.

Comment

The suicide bombers are not helping to alleviate the suffering of other Palestinians.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Actually I was worried about Poly users living in Haifa... good to see them
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Hmpf.. for some reason I'm not surprised at all.
                    People should be very careful even when fighting.. you bring it down to yet another level, you lose ever decreasing number of supporters.

I say frag the ****ers who helped her.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I am ok.

Damn, I liked that restraunt.

A friend of mine lives across the road, and he saw it all!
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

All the Haifan polytubbies are okay?
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I haven't contacted all but most are fine.

Don't know about Mark_Lipo.... aka Firelad.

Comment

Oh yes, I forgot Azazel lives near a McDonald's

Phew
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                              Oh yes, I forgot Azazel lives near a McDonald's

Phew
                              That's Eli, and he lives in Ashdod, some 150-200kms away.

This wasn't a McD. It was a joint Christian Arab-Jewish Restraunt, that also operated a gas station. It was quite a good restraunt, with a great atmosphere. Both the owning families were great football fans, and team managers and owners often ate there. The coach, and the manager of Maccabee Haifa were both slightly injured in the attack.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X