No announcement yet.

27 people killed, 50 wounded by peace loving innocent oppresed individual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any ways to contribute little amount of money to fight against these suicidebombers? One that doesn't have minimum contribution because I'm kind of broke, but I'd like to give something little.

What about the ones in the US, any ways to send little money? Like 10 bucks or something?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

don't do it.
      a) we don't need it.
      b) It will be eaten by the state.

If you want to do something, think about the conflict, and debate it with other people.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

That's Eli, and he lives in Ashdod, some 150-200kms away
        Sometimes is indeed much better to shut up and let your brain enjoy the braincells' decay

Wonder if the building of the wall along the border will do some good.. actually I can't find a bad thing about building defences
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

No good ways Azazel then huh?
          I can always debate and debate, but there is time when you should do more than just talk, if you can... yes?
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

It will separate some people from their lands, supposedly. However, it seems that those people are moving in, instead.

So far, the wall passed close to 67' lines, without major changes. If things will continue to suck, the wall may indeed turn into what many people are afraid off, a wall that would simply encircle the palestinians. You see, the REALLY big question is about the Jordan Valley. It has no palestinians, but the palestinians want it, and have legitimate claims for it.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
              18 people. please.
              18, 27, 6 million? How many Jews have to die before a German condemns those responsible?
              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Arafat has condemned the attack.

Comment

How much more of this will Bush accept before he gives the green light to take out Arafat. I'm surprised that this has not become a campaign issue. Surely some Democrats must be pro-Israel.
                  http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
                    Arafat has condemned the attack.
                    Because each suicide attack is one closer to him being exiled or shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      Are there any ways to contribute little amount of money to fight against these suicidebombers? One that doesn't have minimum contribution because I'm kind of broke, but I'd like to give something little.

What about the ones in the US, any ways to send little money? Like 10 bucks or something?
                      There seem to be a large list of choices here, with most going directly to the IDF in some way. Most seem designated as charities.

Comment

Originally posted by Ned

18, 27, 6 million? How many Jews have to die before a German condemns those responsible?

I really think that's totally out of order Ned,

Some things are too insulting for words really - shame on you!
                        19th Century Liberal, 21st Century European

Comment

Seems like a good link. Though most of them have minimum limits that I can't simply afford. Also, I don't know about some of these.. are there any charities for the victims of the attacks? I think that would be the best way to channel it.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            Seems like a good link. Though most of them have minimum limits that I can't simply afford. Also, I don't know about some of these.. are there any charities for the victims of the attacks? I think that would be the best way to channel it.
                            For aiding victims, check out this link if you have a pay pal account, you can also send a check by mail.
                            terrorvictims.com is available for purchase. Get in touch to discuss the possibilities!

Comment

I don't have a paypal, but mail will work for me just fine. Thanks, this sounds like a good one. I'll send something small monday. I challenge everyone else to do the same. I'll go with 10 euros, so I'll challenge you to go with same or more. Let's make it a game. You get the same amount of points as the amount of money 1dollar/one euro is equivalent to one point. Also, the sooner you send it, you get extra points. 50 points if this coming week, 45 points if the next week and so on.
                              The winner gets to have superpowers like ability to fly, I'll guarantee that. Who's game?
                              In da butt.

Comment

Mordoch - I seem to recall seeing you on the Civ III forums?

Are you Israeli / Jewish?

Are you interested in joining some improvised pro-Israeli "hasbara" course?

I'm leaving soon to the IDF and I'll be restricted from talking about these issues due to the nature of my work.

I need some "successor".

Azazel is good, but he's short on time.

Edan and LOTM are good but neither is a real Israeli, and both appear once a month or so...

Comment

Working...
                                X