Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agathon
    If this builds up steam he's toast.

I mean you can't get a better campaign slogan than "My opponent loves Hitler!"
    Here in America that is the equivalent of "My opponent loves Marx!"

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT

Here in America that is the equivalent of "My opponent loves Marx!"
      AHA!!!! There you are wrong. Most Americans will think you are talking about Groucho.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Dems must really be worried, if they're pulling Hitler.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Can they now successfully argue to the courts that the election has been Godwindized, and therefore must be closed?

Comment

The Drudge quote fails to mention that Arnie is supposed to have said this in 1975. Since that date, Arnold has been great supporter of Jewish causes in the United States and has a record of condemning Nazism. Even if he did say this then, Arnie no longer believes that Hitler was a great man.

However, the fact that ABC has joined the anti-Schwarzenegger smear campaign is remarkable. This is typically confined to the Democrats in California, particularly, the infamous Gray Davis. If ABC got this story by itself, it is clear they are openly siding with the Democrat party against Schwazenegger. If they got the story from Davis, well this is to be expected from the low blow Democrat.
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

This is not that much different from SlowwHand praising the early Ku Klux Klan.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

So the news media should decline to report smear allegations against Republicans and only report them against Dems?
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                  This is not that much different from SlowwHand praising the early Ku Klux Klan.
                  You mean in that you're going to whine and post about it the rest of your life?

And if you want to keep starting threadjacks about specific posters here, you might have to wait a week in between chances, if you catch my drift.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

You mean in that you're going to whine and post about it the rest of your life?

And if you want to keep starting threadjacks about specific posters here, you might have to wait a week in between chances, if you catch my drift.
                    How I am insulting someone by repeating the claim they themselves made?

But if you insist, I can shut up about that.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                      So the news media should decline to report smear allegations against Republicans and only report them against Dems?
                      Yes! Most definitely yes! Because it surfaced on eve of the election and there is no time for an independent investigation.

Here is quote from the ABC site,

"ABCNEWS obtained a copy of an unpublished book proposal with quotes from a verbatim transcript of an interview Schwarzenegger gave in 1975 while making the film Pumping Iron. "

From whom did they get the copy? That is real news. The source of the smear is more important than the smear itself.

Remember, the NY Times sat on the Brodderick rape story until the impeachment vote was over.
                      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
                        He doesn't say he praised Uncle Adolf's beliefs or what he did, he praises his personality.
                        "I admire him for being such a good public speaker and for what he did with it."

He used his skill to try to commit genocide, murdering twelve million Jews, Gypsies and others.

(However, this assumes that the article & quote are, in fact, correct)
                        "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

I dont believe this. Anther "puke" bomb by the Davis people. I say we should all watch as Davis trys to hang on to power and laugh at him. ---> Davis
                          Donate to the American Red Cross.
                          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Edan,

Napoleon and Caesar and others tried to do similar things, yet it's ok to praise them for what the did right or for their personality.
                            After 60 years we should think about trying to do this that *sshole too. ( not that he did many good things, but you know what I mean )
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I think Ariana Huffington wrote this
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I think this is a non-issue, unless Arhnold still feels that way. In which case, he's politically toast & likely divorced and out of work.

I doubt he still thinks these things.
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X