Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am the 46,777,565 richest person in the world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone read my loc? I live in a mutha ****ing car. And dont tell me theres like people in South East Asia who dont even own cars and what not. My car is so ghetto I bet theyd refuse if I offer to trade it for their tent homes.

Im the 6x10^9th richest person. Oh its true. Its true.
    :-p

Comment

Zero, wasn't it just half a year ago you were telling me how you blasted a huge amount of money getting a PS2 that would read some foreign game
      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

that **** broke this tuesday. (for the 2nd time.. I beleive I posted a thread about my ps2 going literally into flames couple of months ago)
        Monitor on my laptop cracked this wednesday.
        Car stalled just yesterday.

What else is new in my life? oh my wallet broke. Wait thats nothing new...

Kids, never goto a shady lookin chinese man asking to mod your ps2. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Zero
          that **** broke this tuesday. (for the 2nd time.. I beleive I posted a thread about my ps2 going literally into flames couple of months ago)
          Monitor on my laptop cracked this wednesday.
          Car stalled just yesterday.
          I really wish the above was too funny to be true. The truth is it's too true to be funny.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Merciless
            San Jose Mercury News just showed an article saying that the poverty line for a 4 member family is $70,000 (compared to the national average of $18000).
            Then I'd be far below poverty....5 family, 30,000
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

The poverty line?! Are they mental?
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

I'm like the "900 million"th richest, with the little I get from my parents

Comment

Working...
                X