Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am the 46,777,565 richest person in the world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$2/day? - misread it... oops
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

Engineers get paid well to start, but hit the ceiling really soon...
      I am a research engineer, and you make about 2,5 times the money I do
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

It ain't cheap to live in San Jose...
        Monkey!!!

Comment

top 1%...
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I think the site really puts things into persepective. Especially for those who feel poor because they make $20,000 a year, you still in the top 8%!

Yeah, I know cost of living, blah blah... But the quality of living, as well as the quantity is still better too.
            even $2,000 puts in you the top 16%
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

does it include that many people don't make money? Children...women in some countries...?
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

eeing how there are like 6 Billion people on this planet that aint that bad...

Im the 6,000,000,000th richest perosn in the world
                :-p

Comment

I earned about $1100 over the sumer, working for minimum wage @ only 20 hours/week.

But yet I still manage to earn more money than half the people in the world earn in a whole year.

If that calculator is accurate, it's kind of depressing to think of just how poor they are in some 3rd world countries (and in our "develloped" society).

"Microsoft CEO Bill Gates has more wealth than the bottom 45 percent of American households combined."

Is that true?

Comment

There are 5,942,452,435 people poorer than you.
                    I'm feeling better about my life already.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

847,917,738 richest person

Not bad for an unemployed student...
                      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

how do you do this? You've seen my score.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                          how do you do this? You've seen my score.
                          Live in a first world country.
                          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Re: I am the 46,777,565 richest person in the world!

Global Rich List

Oh yeah baby! If I can get by at least 46 million other people I'd be happy

Seeing how there are like 6 Billion people on this planet that aint that bad... am at the top .8%

Where are you?
                            So does knowing this make you feel like you have a bigger d*ck too?
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Ah, MrFun, I didn't think it would take you so long to starting about my manhood
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

There has to be something wrong with this thing. I'm paid very well, but it said I was the 167,565th richest person in the world. Aren't there more Saudi Princes than that?
                                What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

Working...
                                X