Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loads of good news from Iraq that the cynical left would rather not hear...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what Bush's motives were because I cannot read his mind. History will prove it time. And no, the end does not justify the means but good can triumph over evil inspite of the motives of anyone. Why does the left despise the good so much? Is there no encouragement to these people who are trying to live in freedom and find hope? Why can the left only see evil?

Comment

Originally posted by Lincoln
      And Ming, No, really...

Stop it... you're killing me...

Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Stop it... you're killing me...

OK, you win. I really was not sorry.

Note to Urban Ranger: My previous post was not a real answer. That post was fabricated by the vast right wing conspiracy...

Comment

why do you think the left hates good?
          B♭3

Comment

I think many in the left try to do good but go about it the wrong way in trying to discredit everything the right does and ignoring the common people who are happy to be free.

Comment

I think many in the left try to do good but go about it the wrong way in trying to discredit everything the right does and ignoring the common people

Probably true, however if you substitute the words "left" and "right" it's equally true.

If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

fp brings up a valid point. how is that different from how the right does things?
                B♭3

Comment

So who's the next oppressed people America is going to free, if I may ask?
                  "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                  --George Bernard Shaw
                  A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                  --Woody Allen

Comment

Some people from either side actually are happy when other people are happy. That is why I called it the "cynical' left. I know several liberals who rejoice to see the people of Iraq free. And yes, there is a cynical right as well that uses suffering to advance their agenda along with the cynical left.

Comment

do you think the cynical right hates good as well?
                      B♭3

Comment

I think that some people are blinded by their political ideology and despise success when it comes from their opponents.

Comment

These pills made all the difference! With my new, larger penis I can finally satisfy my wife! It has totally changed both our lives!
                          /D!ck Johnson, Iowa
                          Lincoln: I could post five hundred quotes like this but the enlargement pills would still not work... The same goes for your quotes, although I hope at least some of them are real.

If you want to show good news, please post something with more substance.
                          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Again the cynical left proves my point.

Comment

Lincoln, do you want to see how happy actually the arabs are with the US politics in the middle east, including the war in Iraq? Read this
                              "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
                              --George Bernard Shaw
                              A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
                              --Woody Allen

Comment

Yeah, the South hated Abraham Lincoln too. And Russia was "happy" with Stalin. And Germany and Japan hated the United States during ww2....

Comment

Working...
                                X