Rush Limbaugh Now Under Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rush Limbaugh Now Under Investigation

No, not for his comments on McNabb and the sports media.

For allegedly buying thousands of painkillers including oxycontin thru the black market. The investigation stems from an allegation from his maid who expressed concern about his apparent addiction to painkillers. She said he was using them so much she feared for his life since what he was taking would kill an elephant (umm...lady, he ain't dead). Apparently Limbaugh began using the painkillers for his ear troubles.

Stay tuned...

Please, please, please tell me that Limbaugh is one of those "mandatory sentencing" boneheads.
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

NOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yikes, it doesn't look good. I'm getting this from Mike Barnacle reading the news on Imus in the Morning and according to the maid, Limbaugh was buying the painkillers thru her and she wore a wire for authorities the last 2 times she made deliveries. From what I heard, Limbaugh would meet her in a Denny's parking lot for the exchanges. Strange, she was concerned about him and she was the one getting him the painkillers? Well, I suppose that's possible but I certainly wouldn't buy booze for an acquaintance I knew was an alcoholic. Oops, wait a minute, I've done that. Of course I was drinking pretty heavily back then myself.

Don't worry Rufus, mandatory sentencing is for "drug dealers" and drug users who prosecutors can nail with dealing even if they aren't.

Comment

The maid is most certainly a FemmeNazi clinton black-chooper operative used by the Arkansas gang to silence the hero of the common man! How can you dupes fall for this obvious liberal media conspiracy!!!???
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Dare I say it? Tis been a good year for hypocrites getting theirs. First, Bill "Mr Virtue" Bennett turns out to be a big time gambler (and apparently loser), now Rush "druggies are selfish" Limbaugh turns out to be... a druggie. And Hillary whines about how we need a special counsell to investigate the Bush WH while she strongly opposed special counsells investigating her hubby for his escapades.

Comment

I'm afraid the people who listen to Limbaugh don't get information from to many other sources besides Limbaugh so he can add what ever spin he wants to this and they'll believe him.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This is really tragic news.

Sorry...couldn't keep a straight face.

Wasn't Limbaugh the one who said that the composite photo of every criminal looks like Jesse Jackson?
                  "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

Yes, yes he was.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
                      Strange, she was concerned about him and she was the one getting him the painkillers? Well, I suppose that's possible but I certainly wouldn't buy booze for an acquaintance I knew was an alcoholic.
                      He's her employer (not an "acquaintance"). You want to keep your job, you cooperate.

I imagine she just got scared once it was completely out of hand, quantity-wise.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Does this mean that Rush Limbaugh has been helping to finance terrorism?
                        "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

Originally posted by uh Clem
                          Does this mean that Rush Limbaugh has been helping to finance terrorism?

You da man
                          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

No, but it does mean he's been financing Pfiser which might be the same thing.

Comment

He's her employer (not an "acquaintance"). You want to keep your job, you cooperate.

I imagine she just got scared once it was completely out of hand, quantity-wise.
                              Yes, according to the NY Daily News story, she said Limbaugh asked how a family member of hers was doing after an injury and she said he asked for some of the painkillers precribed to him. He then asked her to supply him with 30 pills a month but when the doctor's prescription ran out, Rush became quite "animated" about getting more demanding she continue getting him pills from where ever she could.

Comment

Working...
                              X