Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning From Your Forum Watchdog - In 14 Days...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And where's the new thread. I don't see one...

Comment

• Oh wait, I did the math and I think the earth shattering event will be the release of The Matrix: Reloaded.

Comment

• Bump
        Monkey!!!

Comment

• He probably just cleaned the junk out his attic and he's going to sell everything online - that's his spectacular event. He's going to offer us great deals.

No, Slow, I dont want your Brady Bunch lunchbox from 3rd grade for 50 cents...

Comment

• No, Slow, I dont want your Brady Bunch lunchbox from 3rd grade for 50 cents...
            Nor your old collection of the first 3 years of PlayGirl you sick puppy...
            Monkey!!!

Comment

• Slowwy himself has said that he is not directly connected with this particular event -- whatever it is.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Slow, today is the day you said you would all tell us what is going to happen on the 14th day. So come out and tell us like you said you would!
                Donate to the American Red Cross.
                Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

• He lied to us that he would tell us today.

the bastard
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• "in 14 days", so that would be tomorrow.
                    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

• I'm not waiting for 500 posts to close this one.
                      I think the other 2 active threads on this are MORE than enough.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X