No announcement yet.

Fury over 'fondle' book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished reading Brave New World, interesting how I now see this promotion of infantile intimacy.... or what did they call it in the book? erotic games?

Whatever.

I'm not so sure it is 'normal' to like people of the same gender, I'm pretty sure that heterosexuals still have the numbers (yeah!) so it's only really 'acceptable' (and damnation towards it being so).

(No offense meant to the homo's on the board)
    Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Why don't we just start playing pre-recorded instructions to the fetus while still in the womb? Why wait so long to teach them these wonderful things?

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
        Why don't we just start playing pre-recorded instructions to the fetus while still in the womb? Why wait so long to teach them these wonderful things?

It is often said that a baby can learn something about intimacy from sex during pregnancy.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Yeah, it can learn how to get clubbed in the head.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

I just finished reading Brave New World, interesting how I now see this promotion of infantile intimacy.... or what did they call it in the book? erotic games?
              It really is a Brave New World.

children's sexuality, promiscuity, mind altering substances, euthanasia, test tube babies, etc

Aldous wasn't far of the mark.
              Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Your forgetting the consumer society, buy new, don't repair !!

promiscuity, mind altering substances

No need to be a visionair to envision this and I'm sure these were allready there
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

I wish I knew how to fondle myself when I was young.

It took me years to figure out how to do it.
                  Slow, were you?
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

No need to be a visionair to envision this and I'm sure these were allready there
                    naturally. But it wasn't nearly as accepted as it is nowadays.
                    Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Working...
                    X