Would you date an older woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you date an older woman?

sorry straight gals and gays, this poll is aimed at straight guys and gay women (do we have any here at poly?- I doubt it)

We all know about that 70's show guy and Demi Moore. So would you date demi moore? Well she's a beautiful actress, not everyone can score with a chick like that. But you get my drift.

How old would you go?

it would be too complicated to seperate the poll into age categories for both the men and women. Most of the men here at this site are in their teens or 20's anyways aside from a few old fogeys.

our local news is running some story about all these old women who date younger men. somehow I doubt some of these women could get younger men. They only fantasize about dating younger men imho.

hmm, I'll make this a multiple choice poll- so you can include all age groups that you would date.
    18 to 25
    30.29%
    26 to 30
    23.43%
    31 to 35
    20.00%
    36 to 40
    13.14%
    41 to 45
    6.86%
    46 to 50
    2.86%
    51 to 55
    0.57%
    56 to 60
    0.57%
    61 to 65
    0.57%
    66 to 70
    0.00%
    71 to 75
    0.00%
    76 to 80
    0.00%
    81 to 85
    0.00%
    86 and up to 150
    1.14%
    bananas only- women are evil
    0.57%
    Last edited by Dis; September 30, 2003, 01:17.

Well, THIS is a stupid question for me to consider . . .

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I have dated a woman 17 years older than me before. Does that count as a yes.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Older women usually know more tricks in the bedroom...or elsewhere...

They also, usually, have a much better self-image. All the young girls I know seem to hate themselves.

That said, they still need to look good.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Re: Would you date an older woman?

Originally posted by Dissident
          this poll is aimed at straight guys and gay women (do we have any here at poly?- I doubt it)
          Yes, believe it or not, there ARE straight guys on Apolyton.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Hmmm....it seems that so far everyone will date women aged 18-25.

Asmodean
            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Do they have a high paying job?
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

generally men don't marry for money.

but if there was an 80 year old women with millions...

errr no, sorry I couldn't do it. 55 is the highest I could possibly go.

Comment

An 80 year old with millions.

You know, at first thought, I could. But the prospect of her living another 20-25 years.

NO THANKS

Asmodean
                  Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Women under 30 are girls. I wouldn't date them, because it would look as if I screw my daughter. Upper limit is 45.

Comment

Dating older women?

Its not really something I'd actually consider. It would only be something that would 'just happen' if it did happen.

Typically, I won't actively try to date anyone more than two years older or two years younger than myself.
                      "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
                      "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
                      "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

For me, Older women is older than 18.5, So the answer is, YES, OF COURSE.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I like young, as I am still young.
                          I could probably go out with someone up to 7 years older than me, but beyond that it would get wierd.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

East Asian women have the advantage here. They age much slower than Western and South Asian women. Many who are in their 40's can pass for 30's or even 20's.
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Many who are in their 40's can pass for 30's or even 20's.

Yeah, but the 20 year olds look like they're fifteen...
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X