Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MrFun needs car advice . . .

MrFun needs car advice...
    My advice is to go down to the corner and play with the traffic. it will help you figure out which one looks best from underneath
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• Re: Re: MrFun needs car advice . . .

Originally posted by Kaak

My advice is to go down to the corner and play with the traffic. it will help you figure out which one looks best from underneath
      um . . .

thanks for the advice
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• yes, well...always important to see what a car looks like underneath
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

• Originally posted by Saint Marcus
          no, a Mazda 626. Not a BMW 635. I don't think it's something Mr.Fun would be looking for. I'd buy one though
          The 626 has been discontinual.

Comment

• Yea, they replaced it with a mazda 6. my mum bought it. Nice, but somewhat noisy over 120 km/h.
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Oh Lord wont you buy me a Mercedes Benz
              my friends all drive Porsches...

Comment

• The 626 has been discontinual.
                of course. and that makes a perfect reason to buy one since the price is dropping. And Mr.Fun isn't looking for a brand new car.
                Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

• I'm not looking for a car now, period.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Oh dear, what is up?
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                      X