Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF??

Is that a UFO with wheels or something?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Come on. Now this time I've a good idea. It's a natural.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Now I'm going to have nightmares tonight . . .

Comment

• H2 is much better anyway .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• H2???

Comment

• Yes, Hummer 2.

Where the Hell have you been?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I've been chasing you around Apolyton, remember?

Comment

• Aside from that?

Comment

• The GMC HUMMER EV pickup truck is what zero limits looks and feels like, coming equipped with next-level tech, charging, and more to conquer the road.

Comment

• Sorry -- I couldn't tell if H2 meant a vehicle or water or some other chemical.

Comment

• H2, water?

Anyway, get an Amigo... one shouldn't have to pay for hummers
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

• Anyway, get an Amigo... one shouldn't have to pay for hummers

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
                            H2, water?

Anyway, get an Amigo... one shouldn't have to pay for hummers
                            All this advice -- and jokes -- are pointless now, since I am not getting a better used car.

Comment

• All this advice -- and jokes -- are pointless now, since I am not getting a better used car
                              O-kay, sorry....

Get a Vespa!!!
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X