Help: Need belgium chocolate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alva
    Could be wrong here, but wasn't cote d'or taken over by the Swiss a couple of years ago?
    -

Try going to a delicattessen (sp?) shop, they might have it.

Or try bakkery chocolate

hi ,

overgenomen door de nestle group , die zijn op hun beurt van de kraft - jacobs - suchard , die op hun beurt een holding zijn van de quakers , .......

tot daar kan ik nog volgen , anders moet ik mijn veloken pakken , ......

have a nice day
    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Buy it online, if it's here

Support Marlboro and Smokers, buy Kraft products!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

That place is very expensive. Far more than I'd pay for any of that stuff over hear.
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Sorry. I just looked for like 1 minute. Not going to spend my whole day surfing the web looking for a candy I don't even want.

Oh, wait. Yeah I would.

But I'm not

Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: Help: Need belgium chocolate!

You need to talk to Colon. He is the local supplier of Belgian chocolates.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Colon's gone missing.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Theben, for some people, that first sentence is going to sound very weird to say the least....
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Re: Re: Help: Need belgium chocolate!

Originally posted by Theben
                  You need to talk to Colon. He is the local supplier of Belgian chocolates.
                  Yeah, him.

He still pops up once in a while, I think.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Japher:
                    thx

I havent seen it available there though
                    Problem is I guess that this is a new type. Because of the "nouveau" that is printed on it.

Well whatever, I guess we will trouble my gf's sister to send us some. She is currently in Paris.

Ata

Comment

Ah Cote D'Or is something isn't it?
                      I used to pass by one of their factories on my way to school, all that sweet chocoloate smell mmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                        Colon's gone missing.
                        Colon's propably gone living

Comment

Eh, Theben told me I had to help you out but I'm not sure how...?

(I've always thought Côte d'Or sucks compared to my own brand either how - where's Dominikos?? I got to get my distribution machinery going again!)
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                            Eh, Theben told me I had to help you out but I'm not sure how...?

(I've always thought Côte d'Or sucks compared to my own brand either how - where's Dominikos?? I got to get my distribution machinery going again!)
                            hi ,

, and whats your brand

galler from luik should get a 9.8 out of ten , kun jij dit beter , ......

have a nice day , full of chocolate
                            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by panag
                              , and whats your brand
                              you n00b
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                              X