Did you choose you Pizza, signore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osweld
    blech. Any pizza with tomato sauce or mozeralla isn't fit to be eaten.

My mom made a good pizza the other day, pesto sauce, sliced tomatos, mushrooms, hot peppers, brocolli, and asiago cheese.

I normally make thin crust pizzas with pesto, hot peppers, sun dried tomatos, artichoke hearts, and asiago, goat cheese, or feta. (or any mixture of the three)
    That's my favorite post in this thread so far.
    As far as I'm concerned, I like 4 Formaggi, but also often take Pugliese and Caprese.

And I see that Datajack Franit noticed that I excluded Pizza Tirolese with "Wurstel" on them.
    And you misunderstand. Not all Austrians are [di Stefano mode] tasteless scum burping beer and showing their big bellies [/di Stefano]
    There's also Austrian people with a good taste, but they generally don't invade your beaches in masses like those "Pappnasen" without taste...
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Of course, you Italians have it all

Not all Austrians are [di Stefano mode] tasteless scum burping beer and showing their big bellies

Actually I was thinking about the Tirol Speck (the part of Tirol that you still own after the italians stole it after the First World War:lol-oh yes, thanks for all those good skiers from Sud-Tirol we have competing for Italy )
      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Damnit! Now I want some pie.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
          Of course, you Italians have it all.
          Off course

As for Warnezuma question: generally I like the 4 Stagioni (4 seasons) best... second picks are Funghi and Calzone (but this need to be done really good to be... good)

Saluti
          "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
          The trick is the doing something else."
          — Leonardo da Vinci
          "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
          "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

MMmmmm, yes, frutti di mare. Love seafood, love pizza (done well- not those Pizza Hut abortions, and not cheese stuffed crusty slabs of dreckola, either).

Once had snail in garlic on pizza. Surprisingly tasty.

The local Smokehouse Pizzeria serves smoked salmon on pizza.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              No wonder you're a little pudge.
              pudge??

What exactly does that mean?

If it means out of shape, I weigh a mere 145 pounds -- much lighter than you, I'm sure.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
              X