No announcement yet.

What is wrong with the church?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So all forms of celibacy are unnatural or unhealthy?
    If we speak about a life-time commitment and not about a few month off. Definatly yes.
    Noone can tell me, priests never get sexual attracted to someone, and whish to have sex with that someone (there you have your natural part). They dont have sex and surpress their desire, cose they think its a bad sin to even think about it (there is your unhealthy part).

So love = sex? There are plenty of ways to love someone without involving sexual pleasure.
    Sure you could have a relationship without sex with your SO. But is that even allowed to priest? Or how many priests really have such a relationship (a real one...)? If you have a girlfriend you want to touch her...

Why would priests be special in this regard? We all have our sinful pleasures.
    There is no pleasure I enjoy Im thinking as immoral off. But thats maybe only because I have no religion.
    If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

There is no hypocrisy in the Church's teaching here. Molestation of Children is a mortal sin and unless the perpetrators repent they will suffer the pains of Hell for their sin.
      Sorry I missspellled that

I wasn't just talking about molestation. Yet, what is repenting?
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
      X