Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A friend and former schoolmate of mine is joining Operation Enduring Freedom.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump.

Do you guys not care he's there to protect YOUR freedom to post on this board?

Comment

If it is spelled Djibouti, then what was Azazel on about in the first place? Silly...

LOTM, thanks.

Comment

Well Andz, I hope your mate does OK. Naval duty for peacekeeping isn't that hazardous, assuming the pickets keep the suicide boats away...

Mind you, I can't really see terrorists picking on a Deutsch vessel deliberately, so he's probably safe - just don't waving a Stars and Stripes at the back of the ship, eh?

As for Djibouti - a septic spot on the arse of Africa. Or so I am reliably informed. Let's just hope Eritrea and Ethiopia don't up the ****kicking stakes...
        Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
        "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

I think we're there to invade those 4 countries (Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, Djibouti) plus some Jemen, Saudi Arabia etc. in case they get naughty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
            If it is spelled Djibouti, then what was Azazel on about in the first place? Silly...

LOTM, thanks.
            Djibouti sucks, that's what. Why? because it's near Somalia.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Hah! Now that's what I call peacekeeping!

Invade them BEFORE they start supporting terrorists... just in case.

What a "peaceful" world it would be.
              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Comment

Yes, good for him to go. I'm still crossing fingers as we are on the edge of something, that could let us kind of bypass our laws and get some of our soldiers to actual combat missions overseas... but I doubt it will ever happen, few liberal pussies will cry that grown men can't do what they want for the sake of humanity, starving kids in Africa and sweat shop workers in Asia.

Anyway to your friend.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I thought Operation Enduring Freedom was in Afghanistan.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Enduring Freedom is everywhere where Osama once set foot on.

Comment

. Osama was in Sweden in 70s for a vacation, wasn't he? I remember seeing an article about it, how he didn't hold back from western pleasures and spending money and feeding capitalist pigs then..
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                          Bump.

Now you know how I feel every ****ing day, Andy.
                          You're caught in a herd of jackasses.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

$20,000 for six months?! No **** it's a good job.
                            "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                            "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                            "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

well, technically, all they'd have to do is get on the internet somehow, and that's all the freedom they'd need... that, and staying on ming's good side.

in any case, hope he gets some good airconditioning. djibouti's already hot enough, and then being in a room with all those electronics?

good man, though. far better to be tinkering with electronics inside than having to walk around outside all day.
                              B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X