Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAZAAAAAAAH!! This old dragon is a grandmother:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations. I never thought you were grandma aged.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Le'anna? With a name like that you want to be careful she doesn't get married to an elf-archer, or long lost king who decides that dragons are Bad Things.

Congrats, Tia!
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

MMmmmmmm......let me think about the name change in the title. Tis a bit redundant to be a princess when I'm a grandma now doesn't it!
        Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
        Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
        You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Hm, I always wondered. How do you pronounce "Tiamat" ?
          If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

congrats, may mother and child have a happy and healthy life.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Congrats Tia.
              "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
              -Bokonon

Comment

don't forget to spoil her rotten and then hand her back when she needs a nappy change

Comment

Congrats Tiamat
                  The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Awwwwwwwwww. Babies.

Comment

Working...
                    X